0.1

Diana.

Every little thing I've done was to portect my family. But now, that choice is gone.

I live in a small town called Burchburry. Its not really a good town eather. I lived with my small family. It was just my Mom, Dad, my little brother Chace and I. About a year ago everything changed.

There was a house fire. Killing everybody in the house at the time. The thing is, It was my house, my family. I live in the US, from the North. Where theres bone chilling winters and hot ass summers. Oh, did I say I was homeless. After the fire that killed my family, I had nowhere to go. No friends to live with, other family members near, just me.

I am a high school drop out. Reject, outcast, or whatever you like to call it, thats me. Now being that its winter, and theres no wormth anywhere. I might as well die cold. Okay, I'm not as homeless as you think. I have a job at a near by Starbucks. I also have an shelter, Also known as a abandoned motel, and about 3 pairs of outfits to chose from. So I'm not desperat.

Its about nine-theirty in the morning now, on a Sunday. I walk to town square singing to get some money off of people. I have my warmest close on, even though it might not be alot.

I walk down the frozen streets and enter the main street, where there are people rushing around with bags of goodies. Some people are haveing a nice coffie. Smiling people, thats what I love.

I sit down in my usal place, next to a candy store and Forever 21. I set up my things, more like a paper cup saying 'thank you', and my guitar that somehow suvied the fire. i start playing the notes of 'The a Team.'

People notice and start gathering around. And I start singing.

" White lips, pale face. Breathing in snowflaces. Burnt lungs, sower teast.." I sing the first lines.

People put one's, ten's, and a twenty in. I notice a guy standing there with a beatiful smile. He has red dyed hair, and pirced eyebrow. Tall and lean. Pure gods creation.

" Angles to fly, to fly, to fly. For angels to die..." I finish the last cords and people clap around me. I smile and do a little bow from where im seated. People put in some more money, and the perfect boy walks over. He flashes me a smile and i flash one back. He puts money in and leaves. I look at the dollor he put in and its a hundered.

I sit up and call to him.

" Sir! You put a hundered dollor bill in here!"

He turns around and nods.

" Indeed I did love," he then winks and keep on walking the other way. I sit back down and look in my cup. I also noticed he put a little pice of paper in as well. I open it up and read.

' I will see you around little angel. -M'

I smile and put the little note in my poket. Who was he? And why didn't he every come in my life earlyer?.

❅❆❅

A/N

Hi loves, hoped you enjoyed. As you can see im editing everything. So if you don't like it. You can stop reading, I understand. plus ive noticed that this book as over 16.1k reads and i want to thank all you very much for reading. loves yous to the moon and back.

- Meg