Ignore

oh. my. god. I LOVE YOU GIRLS 1000+ reads!!!!!!! you girls are awesome, thank you so much for the love and support, I don't really need it but its vary nice of you girls. (yes I know that its 997 but its like 3 away so I rounded it ) and Lexy_Lovell loved your ideas but its not in this chapter k? k.....vote, comment, love!

-Meghan<3

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Diana's P.O.V (before the little storm)

ok. what the hell are wolf hunters?! right before I can think, Niall and I made a plan to run back to the house, my bones start to crack and move till I'm in my white wolf form, and Damn it hurts!

we arrive at the house to find people that I don't even know on the porch, great more wolfs! then I look at what there holding, weapons why weapons.

I start to doze off, like I care what there talking about, I stare at Niall, he looks so cute as a wolf! his blue beautiful eyes that I cant get out of his gaze.....Diana! you don't know him yet, don't fall in love with him......but I feel like I should.

in a flash, I believe Louis, runs in and catches a weapon that was throne at Niall. See Diana! this is what you miss when your looking at a cute wolf which is a cute boy!

then all hell brakes lose, there all fighting, except Niall and I. for some reason I start to walk towards the middle of the fight.

What's going on! I cant move but my body is moving its self, then I stop, thank the lord I stopped! I slowly start to close my eyes. no no no no your not falling asleep Diana!

Then I see a storm in my what some of a dream. the same one I was in when I was little, then seeing my dad die in front of my eyes, I should of saved him, this dream felt so real, he died in this storm trying to save me and my mom, he risked his life for his small family. I feel so angry, mad, and so disappointed in me. not trying to save him, uge what's wrong with me!

Then the dream stops I open my eyes to see a bright white flash.

I blink once or twice, to see every thing destroyed, then I see Niall up agents a tree, those blue eyes that I love, close, I will kill who did this!

I look around were I'm standing, I see everyone on the ground dead or in pain..

wait one second

I did this