School

Kat and Dakota texted each other everyday to keep in touch about things that happened, They really seemed to get along quite well although their not in the same school they still make time for each other during the weekend.

Kat and Dakota really missed each other, but their only friends so how is that possible? Is it just that their closer to each other now to the point they care for each other's health, whatever that doesn't matter summer exams are coming up and Kat didn't study one bit she's to busy trying to meet up Dakota to tell him about what happened in school last week, but what did happen? Well.... Violet has changed she's not like she used to be, she used to tell Kat about Zac and what they did and ask Kat for dating advice whenever Violet and Zac had a fight over something but now whenever Kat asks Violet about Zac, Violet pushes Kat and tells her it's none of her business and to fuck off. Woah what happened?

Kat hasn't done anything to Violet was it when they went to that party, it didn't matter to Violet she moved on she found a different friend and Kat knew her but she wasn't really fond of her and Kat thought Violet didn't like her either but obviously she was wrong.

Kat was so alone in school she didn't know that many people but one faithful day a red haired girl (literally red) by the name of Nicole came over and introduced herself to Kat, Nicole felt bad seeing Kat by herself so she decided to be friends with her and do fun stuff together. Kat was so happy she really thought that she would be left alone with no friends and no memories to share with anyone, but Kat felt something another vampires presence could it be? Kat asked Nicole if she was and immediately Nicole said yes.

Kat couldn't believe it she found someone like her it was unbelievable but wait it's not just that Nicole was an original vampire which meant everyone listened to her and obeyed her rules in the house since her mother was killed by a hunter and her father left but said he would come back to save the vampire race and without a doubt her dad came back and is staying and never leaving his family ever again.

Kat was amazed she never knew an original and it's going to be awesome hanging out with one and making newer and better memories, Kat had to tell Dakota but she doesn't want to loose him or think differently about her last time this happened her boyfriend became a vampire and since then hasn't seen or heard of him even his friends don't know where he is, Kat just doesn't want to make that same mistake again with someone who has become close to her but Kat has to tell him because if she waits too long he might be disappointed that she didn't tell him right away, altogether it was a mess Kat didn't know whether to wait or tell him now.

That's it she thought about it for too long she's telling him now if he doesn't like it oh well that's his choice to be friends with her or not but she's still really worried he's so important to her it's like loosing a limb, Kat texts Dakota telling him they have to meet up, maybe the library? Because they do have to study for their summer exam Dakota agrees, their meeting up in the library after school.

Nicole was peeking in on Kat's and Dakota's conversation "ooooooh is that your boyfriend?" Nicole exclaims, Kat choked "Are you crazy? God no, he's my best friend", Nicole was a bit suspicious she feels as if Kat's lying but if their only friends that's okay.

Some random guy grabs Kat's bag and runs but lucky a tall beautiful girl with blonde hair and shimmering blue eyes by the name of Amelia punches the the guy and gives Kat her bag "oh my gosh thank you so much", Amelia says "it's no biggy just helping people out that's all", Kat decided to add Amelia to her group of friends and Amelia didn't hesitate.