The Park

As usual Kat wakes up just a tiny bit late, she had little time to get ready and took all this time texting Dakota, but while texting Dakota she also put on her makeup.

She quickly ran out of her house not forgetting a thing with her mom running after her screaming "GET IN THE CAR". Kat jumped in the car literally and fell back out but then proceeded to sit like a normal human being, Kat's mom ran into the car Kat was confused as to what was going on?

Kat's mom started the car and quickly drove not looking both ways to the park to drop Kat off, Kat couldn't even put on her seatbelt and her mother started driving so fast.

Kat was a bit traumatised by her mom driving like that, Kat walked to the park  in the distance she can see Nicole and Amelia sitting there waiting, Kat was ten minutes late, Kat apologised and they forgave her in fact they were talking about this whole business going on with Kat an Violet, Kat was trying to hold back her tears and looked down shaking her head to show that she didn't want to talk about if, it was clear they had some rough times and that they didn't want to speak of it, what Kat didn't know was that Amelia was a witch/banshee, Amelia could feel talking about this seriously damaged Kat's soul.

Amelia couldn't really make out what Kat did to Violet but that it involved another person, Amelia really wanted to help so she suggested that she would pretend to be Violet's friend and try get some dirt on her, Amelia really didn't want to see Kat so upset, Kat wipes her tears with her jumper and slightly looks up at Amelia, Kat had a grin on her face to represent that she likes the idea.

Nicole also felt bad so she said some really bad jokes that lightened Kat's mood a little, after all of this they decided to get some ice cream and come back and talk, when Kat walked in she saw a tall boy with brown hair and dashing brown eyes by the name of Tyler who was in her school.

(CAUTION: he is going to be very important as the chapters go by just saying), Kat froze when she saw Tyler she knew she saw him somewhere but couldn't make out from where, Tyler winked at her and walked out with his ice cream, Kat's heart melted just a little how could it not? He was pretty good looking but he was way out of Kat's league, Kat was a loser compared to him.

Nicole pushed Kat to signal her to STOP STARING! Kat snapped out of it and went to order her ice cream and walked back to the park the girls were all laughing about how weird Ms. Karma's new haircut,"OMG her hair makes her look like a tomato to be honest" laughed Nicole, "Nah it kind of makes her look like some doll that I played with and cut all her hair of" giggled Amelia. The girls laughed but it was suddenly silenced when a group of girls walked slowly towards them, AGHH! Kat noticed it was Dakota's crazy ex girlfriend that is still not over him, Kat wasn't going to miss this chance to knock some sense into her and made her to move on.

But how is she going to do it? The ex (her names Danielle) walks slowly towards Kat, Danielle has a sort of look where you couldn't tell her emotion by her face but Kat knew damn well Danielle was scared to approach her, Kat is getting agitated by looking at Danielle but that's not going to stop Danielle.

Suddenly the other girls from the group started attacking Nicole and Amelia but what they didn't know was Nicole was an original and Amelia is a professional fighter at absolutely anything like martial arts, Kong fu, you name it, so it basically didn't take long, now Kat is really agitated so she picks Danielle up and flings her across the park which clearly meant that they should leave but Danielle wasn't going to leave without a fight.

Kat puts her leg on Danielle's chest and tells her to leave them alone but suddenly............. SWOOP!!1! Dakota tackles Kat and tells her to go home and that he'll deal with her so what does Kat and friends do? THEY GO HOME.

Kat tells the girls she's taking a day off to stay at home and relax, the girls say their good byes and go their separate ways.