7

It was really peaceful in Alex's house. I have no idea how, but it was. We woke up really late and basically did nothing all day. I got to find out more about Alex over breakfast the next day.

"Out parents died when I was like 10 and the girls were 7. We were kind of rich and our parents left us a shit ton of money, so that's how we can afford to not have jobs."

"Why didn't you go to an orphanage or into foster care?" I asked her.

"Well the social services could only find places that would split us up, so we ran away. We were fine because we had the money our parents gave us but because I was 10 we obviously couldn't buy a place so we started staying here and over time we made it cosy enough."

After a while Alex showed us where we would be sleeping. It was a small room with a mattress on the floor.

"This is usually my room" Alex said." But I'm going to stay with the girls."

Once Alex left us to make ourselves at home we lay down on the mattress. They were surprisingly comfy, for a mattress on the floor. Elle lay her head on my arm and we turned to face each other. I kissed her forehead and pushed a stray piece of hair behind her ear. We pressed our heads together.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you more," she whispered back.

"I love you the most," I said. I closed my eyes to savor the moment when all of a sudden Elle poked me on the nose and said, "boop, boop motherfucker." She got up off the bed and ran as far away from me as she could. I got up and ran after her. I ended up chasing her around the room until I caught up with her. I put my hands around her waist and lifted her off the ground. I licked her cheek. While she was distracted wiping my spit off her face I poked back and said, "ha got you back bitch!"

Alex walked in at that moment. "Can you please stop making lesbian babies and help me make food." She said.
I put Elle back on the ground and we both started giggling. 

"Sorry!" I said.

We went and helped with dinner. Tacos, my favorite food, except ice cream on pizza.

After dinner me and Elle were doing the dishes. I slyly flicked some water at her face and she threw her sponge at me.
"Oh no you didn't!" I said. I rolled up the tea towel I was holding and whacked her with it.

"BITCH!" She exclaimed. She dunked her hands in the water and covered them in sudds. She tried to wipe them on my face but I just picked her up, threw her over my shoulder and spun around.

"Put me down, put me down!" She shrieked. When I put her down she tried to look mad but she just looked really cute. So cute in fact, I just leaned in and kissed her.

Alex walked in on us again and said, "guys PDA much, small children live here too." Just then the twins walked in.

"We're not small!"Dani said indignantly. "We're almost 12."

Elle and I untangled ourselves from each other and go to our room. We collapsed in a giggly heap on the bed.

"That was so embarrassing!" Elle laughed.

"Yeah,"I agreed. "I think Alex is right though maybe we should tone down the PDA."

"Yeah I guess." She said.

We lay down and I started playing with her hair, twirling it around my finger. We stayed that way until she fell asleep. I gently kissed her forehead, cuddled into her and fell asleep too.