Chapter 1

March 7th,

March 7th,

Today is the day I will get my revenge on what happened around a week ago if you don't know I had a match with Diva's Champion Charlotte and the match was for the championship but so she could keep her championship she cheated as when I pinned her the referee was obviously supposed to countdown but he rung the bell for disqualification and after that my mother came out and announced that there would be a disqualification match. Me against Charlotte.

I sat in the girls locker room, hardly anyone was there except from me and my three closest friends Sarah-Jade(Paige), Natalie(Natalya) and Rebecca(Becky) I sat with a small, hand mirror as I sorted my make-up whilst Sarah-Jade did my hair which was getting puffed up a bit. I wore a flowery black crop top, blue denim shorts and a pair of flowery boots.

"Hey Becky, do you fancy being in my match against Charlotte?" Becky looks at me with her eyebrow raised with a confused expression.

"Why?" She asks as she brushes her bright orange hair, Sarah-Jade taps my shoulders with her hands and walks off to play on her phone, I look from Sarah-Jade back to Becky and replied: "Because it's a no disqualification match and I know you want so what do you say?"

Becky looks over to me and smiles before agree and walking away to change. It didn't take her long for her to finish getting ready and just in time as one of the producers announce from behind the door that I had five minutes to leave.

Becky and I walk out of the locker room and down the hall to go to the gorilla position, as we turned a corner I bump into someone who caused me to lose balance but thankfully caught me before I fell.

"I'm so sorry" I apologize before looking up to see who it is. He's around 6ft tall, just noticeable abs, he has a ginger beard and ginger hair, the only person my mom said was coming in was a man named Rami Sebai or also known as Sami Zayn.

"It's okay, not your fault. I should have been looking where I was going" He holds his large, pale hand out for me to shake and I place my hand in his and we shoke hands and introduce himself.

"I'm Rami Sebai and you must be the McMahon's daughter, Evie-"

"Evelyn. My real name is Evelyn...Well, I better get going, got a match that I can't be late for sooo... see you later" and that's when we start to walk away until I hear him shout.

"I'm looking forward to the match"

Wow I just met Sami Zayn.