Chapter 2

Outfit-http://www.polyvore.com/chapter/set?id=199436295

Car-http://cdn2.autoexpress.co.uk/sites/autoexpressuk/files/9/23/nissan-pulsar-nismo-fr_0.jpg

I did win the match, thanks to Becky helping me win it. Charlotte did try and escape the ring but Becky and I both super kicked her knocking her out instantly and that's how I won the match. I met my parents at the Gorilla who congratulated me, both hugging me before they went to find my grandfather and I decide to go back to the girl's locker room to find the girls but I'm stopped in my tracks.

"Evelyn!"

I turn around to see Rami (Sami) walking up to me, now wearing a shirt and a hat which really suits him, he's also still wearing his checkerboard leggings. He comes up to me and also congratulated me for winning the match.

"You were brilliant" and that's when his hand holds onto my shoulders which made me smile and I ask.

"Do you have any matches today?"

"No, I interfered with Kevin Owens match against Neville" I laugh, I hate Kevin Owens with a passion. He really bugs me when he thinks he's better than everyone else and I remember last year in November I confronted him about it and that's one of the reasons why everyone likes and respects me.

"I'm so glad you did that, I really do hate him" Rami looks over to me and smiles before he asks "Why?"

"Well...He just annoys me because he thinks he's better than everyone, he is a very good wrestler but he's not as good as some wrestlers when he thinks he is." I reply which Rami agreed on, he walked me to my locker room even though I told him not too. As we walk towards the girl's locker room he asks.

"How about we go out sometime I really would like to get to know you" I look up at him before nodding and replying.

"Yeah I would love too, how about Wednesday?"

"Yeah, that would be ok...Well...I might see you tomorrow" I said bye back and that's when we went separate ways. I walk into the locker room to see no one there. So I go and get myself cleaned up and changed into a black and white skull tank top, leather leggings, a pair of black and white Adidas and my favourite black leather jacket.

I tied my hair up into a messy bun and I grab my brown bag and walked out of the locker room, to get to the car park so I can go to the hotel. I walk out to see Nick (Dolph) also walking out to the car park.

"Nick!"

He turns around and smiles once he sees me and waited for me to catch up to him, as we both walk out of the car park we made small talk. Nick and I were dating in 2012 when I met him in WWE but in 2014 we started arguing a lot so we decide to break it off, we hated each other for a few weeks but later got over it and become friends. But I do miss him, he was an amazing boyfriend, he took care of me and did everything for me. Half of me wants to get back with him.

We both arrive at the car park, Nick offered to walk me to my car and he did. We arrived at my silver and red Nissan car, I open the car door and put my bag on my passenger seat and I close the door and turn back to Nick.

"Thank you for walking me to my car" Nick smiles and replies.

"It's no problem at all but...I do want to tell you something" this made me kind of worried, he's properly going to tell me that he doesn't want to be friends because of our past but I do still love him.

"What?"

"Well...Evelyn I...uh...I still love you"