Chapter 9

Zayn's company.

Zayn POV:

I was there looking out of the glass of my office at the city view while drinking a glass of wine when I heard someone knocking at the office door.

"Come in. " I boomed without turning around.

"Someone called Harry is here , sir. " I heard Maria's voice.

"Let her in. " I nodded still not turning around.

"Yes sir. " She said then left.

After about 3 minutes , I heard the door opened then closed.

"You're on time. " I stated after a while of silence still looking at the view.

"Well , I still want to graduate. Don't I?! " She nervously replied.

I turned around to find it hard to breathe when I took a glimpse of her. She is the meaning of a turn on.

 She is the meaning of a turn on

"You look sexy. " I commented while licking my lips.

"Thank you. " She mumbled shyly looking down.

"Come here. " I ordered curling my finger in a 'come here' motion.

She walked towards me hesitantly , I realized how small she is compared to me when she was this close.

"Look at me. " I demanded taking a sip of my wine.

She looked up slowly then looked me in the eyes , "Lets get a taste again of those lips , shall we? " I purred tracing her lips with my thumb.

She whimpered which made me chuckle , "Too eager , aren't we! " I said then dipped my head down and just brushed my lips against her soft ones.

"P-please. " She pleaded breathless.

"Please what princess , What do you want daddy to do? " I hummed.

"Please kiss me daddy. " She whined.

And that was the final trance then I smashed my lips against her making her mewl. She wrapped her arms around my neck and my hands found their way to her bubble butt.

She opened her mouth without me having to ask , I played with her tongue softly taking her breathe away. She then pulled my hair roughly making me groan but she sucked the sound.

After a while I pulled back which made her make a noise of protest. "Don't be greedy baby , yeah? " I warned and she nodded like a good girl.

Then all of a sudden she started squealing and bouncing , "What's the matter? " I asked confused.

"Your office is so fancy and look at the view , basically your company is really WOW. " She giggled making me smile.

"Thanks baby. " I said grabbing her waist and walked to the glass window.