The first line

It was dark,cold,Lonely....what is lonely? What is a feeling...who am I?. I asked these questions to myself at the present time. Unaware of my situation and placement in the print of the universe. No, I'm only wishing. I'm wishing to be something bigger then I am and ever will be. Wishing to be something else than what I am. As I look at the past through my falling grace I realize I was more pure than I ever was in my life time. That having that constriction  of always something bigger than you  non existent. And not knowing the promises life presented to you. The tears that flee from my eyes,seem to stop where they float, as I watch the degrading Sun's rays reflect off the fast cascading water in the limitations of my vision. They seem to be yelling at me, all of them screaming but I hear no sound. Not a single sound, it's like the world knows your going to disappear and stops your senses from working. All you can do is see time being manipulated as you go. It's like it wants to tempt you to stay ,to notice the things you never had, and punish you for choosing this choice. Lengthening your decent. But you smile as you were taught. To smile through the pain. As I look up at the blurred bodies above me as I fall downward, slow movement occurs. Someone jumped...no not him anyone but him please NO!. Then it's then the world realizes this can make you suffer, more than slowing your decent into the unknown. Then all of your senses turn back on and time is no longer manipulated. You hear the crashing fall of the water, the screams of the people, and the most surprising, your own heartbeat. Which beats loud as you feel a sensation creep up your throat, and that sensation makes a sound. The sound starts out small but then grows into a scream filled with grief of your own decision, of your fear of the unknown, of the happy life you had soon to be gone. And the loudest of them all before you feel the air knocked out of your lungs and all white then black consumes your vision. You scream his name, the one that jumped, the one that was crying, the one that looked broken. Your thoughts are focused on the bright light but yet his name calls out to you, the one you never got to tell you've liked, and loved before you could remember. And then it's quite in the sea of black. When sight seems to escape the human eye.

Thank you for reading my first chapter!
I'm not very good at starting out with stories but I hoped you enjoyed! Let me know how you felt about this chapter rand if I should do more!
-Silver