Chapter 1 : Im Moving!!!

When she moved away it was the worst thing that ever happened to me. My parent was never the same. She was always more anxious and excited. Then my life changed. She told me we were moving to California of course. Well, THATS WHERE MY BEST FRIEND LIVES!!! Yay! We were moving on the 4th. It was the 2nd today. Fudge. I only got two days to pack. Well i was going to be done in an hour. Holy shit it's time for dinner we were going out for dinner. I didn't even change. "VANESSA, WHATS TAKING YOU SO LONG." My lovely mother screamed. "I'LL BE DOWN IN A MINUTE" she just loud you sighed. I'm an only child and I only have one parent a mom. If you ask what happened to my dad I say I don't give a shit. My mom told me he got her pregnant and left her. I just decide to wear a flannel as usual and a pair of jeans and my Yankees baseball hat. At the diner a bunch of boys were the waiters so they were all checking me all out. I told my mom I was paying. She only smiled. We were really rich. My mom was a surgeon and the owner of Mercedes Benz. The ownership of Mercedes Benz was from her dad. And I really liked helping her. So I'm next in line for ownership. My moms name is Melissa Bauer. So that makes me Vanessa Bauer. Very Rich 18 year old. I don't have A car. I have a bunch of cars. So After dinner we went back home. I finished some more packing and went to go take a shower. I put on my playlist. I stripped my self and took a long shower. After I came out I wore a random pair of pajamas that I got for Christmas.

A/N
😬I finally decided how long this chapter was gonna be. Leave suggestions in the comments. Thanks follow r reading this already crappy story.
Comment.
Share.
Like.
Keep Reading.
See you later loves.
❤️