Chapter 2 : Moving Day

Moving Day
Today's the day that we were moving. I got up bright and early and finished packing anything that was left. Then I hopped in the shower. I got a lot to do I thought to myself. I chose to wear a black magcon shirt with my blue washed out high wasted jeans. I got my black combat boots on. I put on my flannel jacket and my grey beanie. I chose my large brown leather bag. I chose a light grey scarf to match my beanie. I got all packed up and I got in my favorite car which was my Range Rover. My mom didn't mind that I liked that car a lot. But that was a secret admirer present from my crush. Which happened to be the most popular guy at school until he moved to Alaska. That's why I don't need no man. Screw boys.  But you know the saying fries over guys. I live by that.   
My past is really creepy but I'll get to that at another point. Since I live in Texas I was used to the heat. But I was in the house a lot since we had a mansion.  Enough about me lets get to the trip. My mom told me stop at the Route 678 McDonald's. I said okay. I got in my car and got in the long and really tiring trip to California. Of course since my moms a millionaire you might be asking what's and wrong why I'm not on a plane. I just asked to drive. Well let's begin.
Get in car. Check. 
Make sure you have keys and phone and purse. Check.
Get in seatbelt.  Check
Fix mirrors and seat. Check.
Put key in ignition and start engine. Check. 
Hit gas. Check.
Start Driving. Check.
My mum had already left and I was the one to check if everything was locked or nah. Haha I thought to myself. I have seriously got to stop with my addiction to magcon. But oh well. As soon as I got close to my local Walmart I decided I would you buy some stuff form there , target , and staples for school. Yea I already got my list from the California school I would be attending. I thought i would be to busy so I might as well shop now. I got out of my Range Rover and parked it to see a black SUV to be parked only a couple car parking spots away but when no one got out I shrugged it off.

A/N
Sorry I left it at a part. I hate myself for that oh well time to make this short and sweet. I'm in another country so update times are shaky but hopefully after August 30th it will get back t normal.
Comment your ideas.
Share
Heart.
See you next time ❤️