twenty

"Hi baby girl."

Harry said lightly while entering my apartment and kissing my forehead as I rolled my eyes, ignoring the storm of butterflies that his words and gesture formed inside of me.

"I already told you to not call me that."

"But I like it,"

"But I don't," I lied.

"Stop lying," he said, sitting on the couch, putting his coat on the side. "I know you love it."

"Why are you here?" I asked, deviating his statement.

"The changing the subject method, it never gets old I see."

I bit my lips in attempts to not smile at him as I looked at him.

"Anyways, I came here to tell you to get ready," he looked at me, noticing as I already dressed to leave. "Oh, great, you're ready. Let's go." Like that, he was rushing to the door, dragging me along by holding tightly my hand.

"Actually," I said before he could open the door, "I can't. I'm going to piano practice."

"Why can't you practice here?"

"Oh, that's right, Harry. Please just help me find the non existed piano I own here so I can practice."

"The sass is overwhelming," he said, placing one hand on his chest, right where his heart is, looking as if he were in pain.

"I know," I said, grabbing my bag throwing it on my shoulder.

"Give that to me," he said as I approached the door to take my coat.

"Give you what?"

"Your backpack."

He clutched at my shoulder, quickly taking my backpack and sliding it in his.

"What are you doing?" I asked as he opened the door and stepped outside without looking behind.

"Leaving?" He furrowed his eyebrows, confused as he turned to look at me.

"You can at least give me back my bag?"

"Why?"

"Because I have to go now or I'll be late," I groaned, looking at the clock pending on the kitchen wall. I huffed. Great, I had just ten minutes, which meant I more likely had to run to arrive on time and make a good use of my private practice session. "Shit," I whispered under my breath as I put my coat on, and taking the keys.

"What are you talking about? I'll drive you."

"You don't—"

"Shut up and lock the door already," he said, his tone annoyed as I followed him outside in the floor's hallway.

The drive to the campus was short and quiet. Our silences were always serene, pleasant, not once had it been awkward, making me appreciate Harry's company even more each day that passed.

"What time are you done?" He asked when he parked in front of the music building, killing the engine before turning to look at me.

I glanced at my watch in my wrist, two minutes left. "In three hours."

"The hell? I have to wait for three hours here?" He bursted, shaking his head, his curls falling over his forehead.

"No one said you have to wait for me," I said as I opened the car door and jumped outside, meeting the cold air of late October.