twenty-nine

Hi guys, hope everyone is doing good, even though some of you might have already started school. In that case, bless your soul. 

I will probably change the title of this fanfiction, from Burning Hell to Ending, or Nowhere

But I'm still not sure. Please if you like one more, comment which you do like, it'll help me choose.

Also, this is not edited yet, since its one a.m. and I'm really sleepy at the moment, I'll fix everything in the morning. 

Please don't forget to comment and vote if you liked the chapter <3

Our usual routine didn't break even if we kept each other apart for more than a month. I still was well aware that I had my day off on Saturdays, and Harry had to go to work just in the late afternoon, like always. But I was still surprised when I took a glimpse of Harry still on the kitchen. "Are you making pancakes?" I asked as I got of the shower, a towel wrapped around my body, and another one on my hair in order to dry it faster.

I looked at him from the hallway, he still had nothing but his briefs on. Even if I didn't have my glasses on I was still be able to enjoy the nice view of his tonic back, while facing the cookers.

"Yes. The chocolate chips ones," he informed me and I smiled widely. He knew as well pancakes — even more, chocolate chips pancakes — were my favorites, along with spaghetti.

"That's why I love you!" I shouted, making my way to where he was standing. As soon as I said the words, I hear a ear-splitting sound; Harry dropped one of the plates he had in his hand.

He looked at the shattered pieces on the ground before moving his stare at me. His eyes were wide, his mouth open in surprise as he stood there like he couldn't just cut his feet. "W-what did you just say?" Even his voice was astounded.

I looked down at the floor, slowly removing my towel from my hair. "Erm, I was just going out to mine to get some clothes. I'll be—"

"Just take a shirt from my closet. And a pair of boxers for you. They're in the second drawer," he interrupted me before I could finish.

I nodded, hoping he wouldn't add anything to the change of subject. "First let me help you," I said kneeling down, careful not touch any piece of ceramics, and began taking them one by one.

"No, Connie." He said, kneeling down as well. "Go change, I will clean. I did it."

I ignored his voice and continued picking up pieces, putting them in my other hand. "I'm already almost finished. Can you get the broom, please?"

I heard him huff before he stood up and left me alone to deal with the mess on the kitchen I was pretty sure I caused it. Harry came back a few seconds later with a broom in his hands and when I stood up too, he started brushing the floor, taking away what was left and throwing it away, as I did.

"You alright?" He said, studying me when he went back to the kitchen, no sign of the broom or the broken plate left.

"Yes," I nodded, checking my hands. "What about you?"

"All good," he shrugged. "Shall we eat?" He asked, pointing at the tower of pancakes he made. My eyes widened at the sight as I licked my lips.

"Let me put some clothes on first," I tightened my grip on the towel. Harry looked down at me, realizing what I was wearing — better, what I was not wearing, — and he nodded frantically.