introduction

Hi my name is Jacob Rodriguez, and my encounter with my PE teacher,Mr. Shawn all started like this. He was the new teacher and I was the young, 'perfect', athletic, popular and bisexual jock, Jacob Rodriguez. Life could have never been better; I had girls, boys, teachers and even animals falling at my feet.

Until I laid eyes on him, everything went downhill. Mr. Shawn Edwards; 21 years of age. A wife and two kids, immediately loved by everyone, considered holy and sacred to some people.

So tell me why the hell is he under me right now, telling me to stop. No, begging me to stop. Even though I know he has a wife –one he loves- and two lovely kids. But, I just can't resist.
As he walked through those double doors and into my Phys. Ed. Class, I saw the most breathtaking figure ever. And from that moment I knew that he was gonna be mine whether he had a wife or kids.

Him and his big, fat ass was gonna be in my bed in one month or less.

That's what I promised myself and whenever I make a promise, I keep it, but who would've thought that it would have been so hard to get him in my bed. Not me, that's for sure but I bet your getting a little confused by all this, so instead of starting off at the hot and steamy sex scene. Let's start at the beginning.

"Hey, I heard that a new teacher's coming" Sasha 'the-know-it-all' Francis; age: 15 said, she knows every and anything about everyone in the entire country. No that's an understatement, in the whole world.

"Really, is it a guy? 'Cause I need some money for this week, but if it's a girl, that's okay too" Rocky 'the play girl' Rodriguez; age: 15 said licking her lips as you can guess she is the player of the school, well at least one of them. Oh, and did I tell you she's my little sister, yay! I hope you know that that statement was total sarcasm.

"Stop being such a slut Rock, that's my job" Cloe Foster ; age: 15 said. She, my friends is the school's slut, and she is very much proud of it. Ah, kids these days, tsk tsk tsk.

"Could you guys for once just, stay out of people's business...." Jonathan 'kid genius' Cahill; age: 15 said taking a deep breath then continuing "....it's like nothing can't pass you guys for one day"

"Nothing can pass us you idiot, especially me" Sasha said flipping her blonde hair. "Ha, your calling me an idiot, Sasha there is a reason I got the name Kid Genius" Jonathan said sarcastically while pushing black hair out of his blue eyes "Oh, Fu------" but her reply was drowned out by the ringing of the bell *ring* "Well, bye Sash" Everyone said separating "I hate you guys!!!" Sasha screamed "We love you too!!" Everyone screamed back laughing.

Jacob's P.O.V I walked into my first class for the day, Phys. Ed. Nothing like this to get you started for the day huh? We we're all waiting for this new teacher and I couldn't help but to over hear the girls talking 'bout how he was all hot and shit, my sister being one of them said that she couldn't wait to see him to work her 'unique charm'. Charm my ass, acting like a slut isn't so unique since anyone can do it, even me. I tuned them out a couple seconds later and started listening to the Nightstepped version of 'Till the world ends. I slowly started to rock my head and body with the rhythm of the music, slowly but surely getting lost when I realized that I couldn't hear the loud slapping of the basketball as it hit the ground or my sister and her bestfriends gossiping, but what I could hear was the opening of the gym door as I slowly looked up I saw the most breathtaking sight that was my new gym teacher. From that moment I knew that he was gonna be mine.