Shawn

Shawn pov

Today is the day, the day that I start a new life, in a new school, meeting new people and seeing new things and all of this is going to happen in one school, one country and one capital. Jäger High School, Japan, Tokyo. My name is Shawn Edwards, age: 21, birthday: January 1, 1994. Currently married with two healthy kids. Hear that ladies -and oddly men-, I'm married and I have kids and no one will ever change that. Little did I know that today was the day that all of that was going to change.

"Honey, get your ass out of bed right now!" My wife, Maria said "You're going to be late and your father's gonna kick your ass!" "Okay, you didn't have to shout God damn it!" I shouted back getting out of bed to go brush my teeth and take a bath, after I was finished doing all of the necessary things in life when you just wake up, I quickly picked out my clothes. As I was putting on my underwear, I realized that it felt a little small but as usual I ignored it and decided to put on my work pants. As I was nearing my butt, it.... how can I say this? Well, it got a little difficult, difficult as in.... stuck. "Maria! My ass got bigger again!" I shouted embarrassedly "Ugh- again" I hear my wife say while walking up the stairs and muttering profanities. I heard our bedroom door open while my wife was saying "Shay, that's like the 4th pair this week alone, you gotta be kidding me" "I can't help it that my ass is so big and bubbly, it's nature" I pouted, it was true for a guy my ass was rather big, but I had my manly moments -yea right-. "Whatever, you're lucky that I bought an extra pair just in case" Maria said rolling her eyes "You're a lifesaver, hun" I yelled as I jumped on her, and began my pursuit in making love to her. "No- Shay- Sto- Aaah!!" She cried out "Well, your rather loud" I teased "Oh, shut up and fuck me"

5 Minutes Later "Shit, my father's gonna kill me" I groaned "Well, I told you to stop but-" My wife started "Oh, fuck you" "I'd rather you fuck me instead" Maria winked suggestively "Is that a challenge?" I ask "Is your father's first name Jäger, the headmaster at your new school and is he gonna kill you for coming late on your first day at the new school your teaching?" Maria asked "Hell yea!" I replied grinning "Then yes, it's a challenge" Maria said winking, and that is how I ended up coming late to my new school and also get a lecture and an ass kicking from my old man, but it was all worth it as my motto goes "As long as the Sun shines Sleep. As long as the Moon is out Party" does that even fit this description? Well, whatever.