Shawn pov

He sat on his desk contemplating on how he is going to fix this. From what he had gather about the young man Jacob, he is the kind of boy who doesn't give up when he want someone. He must admit Jacob is a handsome boy, with dark hair falling across a light-skinned face, and pale, curious-coloured eyes flashed through the haphazard strands. His jaw was firm and strong, and his nose long but slightly crooked, like it had been broken and left to its imperfections. There was an odd lightness about his eyes, though, and a small curve to his lips, as if there were something terribly funny only he knew the answer to, and it was that brief, wicked glance I caught that on his way out my class after our share kiss, I knew I was in big trouble. That he wouldn't give up until he truly have me begging him. Laying on his bed or on my desk, with either my ass up with him pounding it and me screaming his name. Or me on my knees sucking his dick like my favorite popsicle. And with that smile I knew he would like every second of me doing just that. But the hint of danger coming off him, I'm afraid is what's drawing me to him but I will make sure to not succumb to my desire and give him the satisfaction he wants.