The encounter

MINUTES LATER

I walked into my first class for the day, Phys. Ed. Nothing like this to get you started for the day, huh? We we're all waiting for this new teacher and I couldn't help but to over hear the girls talking 'bout how he was all hot and shit, my sister being one of them said that she couldn't wait to see him to work her 'unique charm'. Charm my ass, acting like a slut isn't so unique since anyone can do it, even me. I tuned them out a couple seconds later and started listening to the Nightstepped version of 'Till the world ends. I slowly started to rock my head and body with the rhythm of the music, slowly but surely getting lost when I realized that I couldn't hear the loud slapping of the basketball as it hit the ground or my sister and her best friends gossiping, but what I could hear was the opening of the gym door as I slowly looked up and saw the most breathtaking sight that was my new gym teacher. From that moment I knew that he was going to be mine. "Um hello everyone, I'm your new Phys. Ed. Teacher and my name is-" "Shawn Edwards, age:21, birthday: January 1,1994, sign: Aquarius-" Sasha said being cut off by Shawn saying "Ok, are you a stalker? And are you even in this class?" "To answer your first question no I'm not a stalker just an information genius and to answer your second question no we are not in this class" Sasha answered smirking at my teacher's shocked face. I guess he didn't do his research on this school. "We?" Shawn finally said still shocked "Yes, we" Sasha said moving aside showing my sister and the rest of her friends! Why didn't I predict this? "Ok" Shawn said taking a deep breath "GET THE HELL OUT AND GO TO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE" "But-" Jonathan started only to be cut off by a "NOW!" Well this school year's going to be interesting, I can just feel it.