NBL 2: Different Side Of Her

Dara was walking along the hallway when she saw numerous students near the student board. She stopped in the place far away from the riotous students but enough for her to see what's going on. She's new here that's why she's a bit curious.

Dara abruptly whimpered in pain when someone running pushed her from behind that made her things scattered on the ground. Dara looked around to see who it was but she saw nothing but people looking at her while drawling at each other. She just shook her head thinking that it's just a random students who wants to make fun of her. She was about to get her things when suddenly a girl with a long hair appeared in front of her.

"Are you okay?!" She repressively sit on the ground before she helped her get her things. Dara bit her lips before she stands up. The girl gave her things at her and Dara precipitously accepted it.

"I'm sorry.. Are you okay? I just saw what happened." She said. Dara looked away afraid to meet her gaze.

"I-i'm okay.." Dara stuttered as she tightly hold her things on her hands.

"Don't be scared." She giggled. "I'm not going to hurt you.."

"I need to go-"

"Wait!" The girl stopped her when she noticed that she wants to go.

"I just want to meet you Dara.." Dara faced her and looked at her with surprised. How did she know my name?

"I'm Park Bom.. You can call me Bom if you like~" She happily said without worrying anything.

"Why are you here? I'm crazy." Bom widened in surprised before she chortled. She doesn't expect that to hear from her.

"What are you saying!"

"That's how everyone called me. Aren't you aware?" Bom shook her head before she smiled.

"I'm aware but I didn't believed them though... I believed my own feelings. That's why I'm here in front of you."

"Feelings?" Dara curiously said.

"Hmm... Feeling that everything they're saying about you is opposite from who you are." Dara looked away. She felt relieve when she heard it from her. This is the first time she heard it from someone she doesn't know. She looks nice and trustworthy but half of herself are still reminding her that not everything they're saying is true.

"Sorry for approaching you unexpectedly Dara. I know everyone around you treated you in disfavor but I'm different. Believe me... I want you to be my friend."

Friend...

She didn't even remember the last time she heard that... Something from her heart still hurts when she heard it. She still remembered the betrayal they did to her before.

"I have to go! Hope to talk you again!" She said after the bell rang. Dara followed her with her gaze. She's still not ready to accept new people again. She's still afraid..

Everyone started to depart and go to their respective classrooms. But Dara stayed and made her way towards the students board. She looked around until she saw the poster about clubs that will be held next week.

Performing clubs:

Dance club..
Theater club..
Music club..

Singing club..

Audition
Tuesday - 4PM onwards

She signed. She's used to join the clubs before but she knew everything is different now.