Welcome to Beacon!

"This is it huh? The grand Beacon academy for huntsman and huntress." A young man at about six foot tall slim and fairly built. The young male was wearing a black long sleeved shirt with a black shoulder pauldron that had a crimson glow to it. Around his waist was a black belt with four slightly thinner straps wrapping around attached to what looked to be a pair of holsters that held some kind of weapon. The male ran a hand through his medium lengthed blood colored hair. Strapped to the males legs looked to be a pair of holsters with what looked to be knives which he used for throwing. In his right hand he held what looked to be a big black duffle bag. An older man would appear smiling and pushing his spectacles up"Lazart I take it I've or rather we've been expecting you." The young male looked at the man who addressed him"you must be Proffesor Osbin then?" The older male nodded"that I am Mr.Shadow. This way please let's get you settled in and put in a team shall we." Lazart would nod and follow the headmaster to his new quarters. "I was surprised when my father told me I was going to go to Beacon Academy. " Lazart stated politely. "Well we are in need of more people due to the recent Grimm population rise." The headmaster exclaimed. "Here are your quarters and I have spoken with team RWBY they will be you new team mates from here on I'll see you in class tomorrow due get to know your team who happens to be housed across from you have a nice night." Osbin walked out as Lazart started to unpack. "So RWBY huh. Heard of them that's that all girl team with that girl with the scythe." After Lazart finished with his bag he laid in his bed and got some sleep.