An old enemy resurfaces!

During the tournament I watched the fight cheering my team on when I saw him a male who looked about twenty in age and alot like me. I got up and went after him when I got to where he was he was gone"Damnit lost him!"punched the wall"I thought that bastard was dead whats he doing here"I shook my head and went to take a walk around campus. Just then a bullet clipped my ear I turned around and saw him guns in hand. He stood at about 6 ft his hair was black his eyes just as dark. He wore a long black leather trench with a black shirt under. He wore black jeans and black combat boots. Around his neck hung a pair of red wings with a blade in the middle.
(A/n alright so things are starting to heat up here and some shit is about to go down so bear with me if weiss gets forgotten)

"Whats wrong Thantos you look like you've seen a ghost oh wait you have!"the male raised a gun and was about to pull the trigger when I drew my blade and fired it at his hand. He jumped back and threw a knife at me he then just laughed."why waste my time giving you a fight that youll end up winning when I have become stronger? You see Than I have something you dont its called semblence."and just like that he begun to glow a crimson color and the ground beneath him burst into a crater."You see I am stronger than that bastard Ironwood!" He rushed towards me fist raised I transformed my guns into blades and blocked his strike with one and cut his side with the other. He hit one knee cursing"How did you hit me I should be invincable whats going on with you whats that surrounding you?!" I just laughed"My semblence Azazel I am the shadow hunter so I have speed and shadow flame." Azaels eyes widened "N-no you you cant be how is this possible!" A black flame like aura surrounded me flicking aggresively"I sped towards Azazel and hit him in the head with the hilt of my blade.

(A/n well that was crazy we will be seeing more of.Azazel unfortunately he may even have ties.with someone a.little more heated
Weiss:Than I know you just didn't

Me:heh heh love you dear but PUN WIN!!!

Weiss:*Draws rapier and chases Than*

Me:uh oh gotta go! Until next time. Azazel plays with fire?

Weiss:Stop with the fucking puns shadow!