A Shadow and Schnee love story part two?!

An hour later Thantos and the rest of team RWBY were walking to class "so uh Weiss if you dont mind me asking about earlier this mornin why were you in my bed?" Weiss immediately turned red "oh that was just uh making sure you got up in time yeah." I couldn't help but chuckle. "Holy shit Rubes was right you do have a thing for me!" Weiss got even redder"I do not!" Stepped closer to her and watched as her face turned the color of Rubys cloak. "Weiss admit it you like me just as much as I like you."my face was just mere inches from hers. Her face was like a tomato. Her ice blue eyes were sparkiling as if she was vulnerable and waiting for something to happen. It was as if maybe just for that moment that something was really going on between them some kind of spark that wasnt there before. The world was still the moment was perfect just their teammates stared wide eyed and grinning open mouthed from ear to ear. I placed a hand on Weiss ice cold cheek which caused her blush to deepen. She looked into my blue eyes and thats when it happened. Our lips connected is was soft sweet and electric like the spark took flight and became energized a few minutes in we broke apart needing air and suddenly I was in the air literally."Why would you do that you you imbocile!" I laughed as I hit the ground."I guess it was just the moment"she crossed her arms blushing"well I liked it alot but still your a Shadow this cant happen and you know it." I sighed standing"atleast you enjoyed it ice princess"