Deaths first day!

Thantos fell out of his bed waking up to a few loud thuds on his door where a female voice called"get up your gonna be late." He rubbed and shook his head"yeah ill be out in a minute." The female continued to bang on his door"come on seriously we got to show you around and be done to get to class on time" another female chimed in "Weiss its alright we have passes to be late I mean the campus is kinda well big." Another two female voices chime in "Yangs right weiss" the one named Weiss lets out a grunt. "You know males can be slow as hell sometimes!" He opebend his door securing the las holster to his leg"Hey look I didnt ask to be woken up like this" the girl in black dress and red cloak laughed."well no one asked you now lets get a move on" shook his head "Shcnee's always so bossy." Weiss stoped and turned to face him "Shadows arent better either and let me remind you my family is stronger then yours." Scoffed at the thought "right and thats why my father kicked your fathers royal ass." Weiss stepped back shocked "H-how dare you you imobcile!" Ruby yang and blake stepped further back as I got closer "what are you going to do ice queen more like ice child the way you act." Weiss blushed and he stepped back"I cant believe it a Schnee blushing at a Shadow" he laughed slapping his knee"man thats cold we got a tour to get on with so lets go."

Time skip because I really do not feel like tours and classes unless important to development!

Back at the team room Thantos sat in a chair legs stretched out his hands behind his head"man those classes can be boring. But seems like Ice child here likes them alot."he yawned "I will have you know that just because you think your all that does not you can treat me like this"weiss jumped up her face acosted at Thans comment."uh oh sis do somethin" yang shook her head "nope staing out of this" Thantos shrugged and got closer to her again like he did ealier this morning"well I am so sorry princess if I just pull at your nerves" weiss's face went to the color of Rubys cloak and she darted out the door.