Chapter 4

Cameron's POV:

I saw Chloe swim Kathleen's direction... Towards a shark?

I started swimming towards Kathleen's direction as well. But Kathleen already lost as arm.

Chloe grabbed her and started swimming back with her, I met her half way and took Kathleen and got her to shore.

Nash was already on the phone with the ambulance and we were trying to keep Kathleen awake.

I saw Chloe passed out on the sand with Nash next to her trying to wake her up.

The ambulance came and took Kathleen away.

Chloe was still not waking up, so I picked her up bridal style and we all ran home. We got in to the Jeep and raced to the hospital.

When we got to the hospital Chloe was finally up. We ran in and went to Kate's room.

Chloe's POV:

Chloe: Kate!

I said happily as I saw her big blue eyes open

Taylor ran to her bed.

Taylor: Thank, God your okay.
Kate: I'm not okay! A shark bit my arm off!

She said angrily.

Taylor: okay! Chill! Your alive, though!
Kate: I wish I wasn't!

We all gasped at her statement.

Chloe: take that back, Kate! I did everything I could do to get you away from that shark, but I couldn't! I risked my own life trying to save yours! Now your saying you wish you were dead!?! Cameron also risked his life, just so that we could get you to the hospital alive!

I said with anger inside of me. Kathleen looked a bit scared. Cameron took me outside and sat me down in the waiting room.

Taylor's POV:

Cameron took Chloe out the room and we all just looked at Kate.

Kate: sorry.

She muttered really quietly.

A nurse then walked in.

Nurse: Hello, Kate and Kate's friends. We have good and bad news for you. Which one would you like first?
Kate: bad news?
Nurse: well, the bad news is that you have very little blood left in your system. So if you cut yourself you could die...
Kate: good news?

I was shocked and wanted to cry because of the bad news, but I had to stay and look strong. So I just asked for the good news.

Nurse: you get to go home today, sweetie.
Kate: that's all?
Nurse: yep

She said while walking out.

Kate: wow! Such good news!

Taylor helped me pack my bags, and he helped me to the car.

Kate: thanks

I said as he helped me into the Jeep.

We all drove back to the house.

We hugged them goodbye and went into our house.

I went upstairs and fell on my bed going onto Twitter