Face to face

The fairies and knights have arrived to the jade isle with much difficulty. It was night when they reached the place. The island was silent, dark and cold. The water of the enchanted ocean submerged everything and there was no sign of habitat around. The fairies and knights continued their journey looking around the place. The water current was strong with high tides. The girls were flying but were tired too. Their wings started hurting. Kyungsoo suggested "Breeze, I think you all should just get down". Namjoo agreed "I guess you are right". The girls accepted and got down. They started swimming in the water too along with them. Bomi held on to baekhyun "Baek..." she mumbled closing her eyes. Baekhyun stroked her head "Relax...bbom...you will be fine". He created a light board and helped her get on that "Now you can be away from the water". She nodded but gulped looking at the deep water No....i want to get out of here.....i want to go back.....mom.....dad....noo.....get a grip bomi.....I can't trouble others anymore....but I am scared....everyone.....i believe in you all" she thought looking at them.

Eunji sighed "Where are those human looking fairies?". Chanyeol agreed "According to the quote only they can explain us about what we need to do next". Sehun agreed "Yeah, they are the only ones who can show us the way to the cursed peaks". Kai turned around suddenly and gulped "Guys, we got a much bigger problem than that now". Everyone turned around and saw the school of sharks coming their way and started attacking them. Sehun raised his sword and smirked looking at the hayoung who was gulping "Did you forget who your boyfriend is my girlfriend?" he said. Hayoung giggled "Of course not". Kai teleported them to the safe place. Chorong flew up "Let's show them our power". Suho swam towards the sharks with others "Be careful my fairy" he said giggling at chorong while she blushed.

Hayoung created a light magic within her palms. Namjoo grinned "Get ready fishies!!". Naeun shouted "Don't hurt them please....but they are different somehow" she mumbled the last part. Kai saluted "Yes, my fairy". She giggled and helped them. A shark came near bomi and hit the light boat created by baekhyun with that she fell into the water. Bomi cried "No!!! No....Gleam!!!!". Baekhyun saw her and jumped with his sword. He pierced his sword into the shark which was ready to hurt her "You asked for this" he said panting. The shark was covered by the light and transformed into a human looking mythical creature. Eunji smirked "We know what to do now". She created a sharp icicle and pierced into the shark's stomach. Soon each of them killed a shark each and the creatures were all recovered in light and transformed. Kyungsoo was amazed "Ashrays!!!" he said looking at them.

Ashrays are the translucent water creatures often mistaken as sea ghosts, who look exactly like a 22yr old human. They are nocturnal. When sunlight hits them they turn into a rainbow colored pond of water.

Suho asked them carefully "Who did this to you?". An ashray may be their leader said "Fairies and knights, first of all thank you for helping us. You know who did this too... I am liliac, the head of the ashrays. We were waiting for you". She sighed "You need to help this island. Your enemy set the trap to end you all. You need to be really careful". Kyungsoo asked "You are the one who can guide us to the cursed peaks. Please tell us what we need to do". Liliac nodded "Here is your next clue"

Follow the way of the mysterious creeks

Thus will lead you to the cursed peaks

Beware of the seal's magical trap

The evil deeds, needs backslap

Let the enemy be in an illusion of your weakness and her victory

Nothing will be repeated like in history

Emotion of 'love' is what you need

Like the goddess who showed her 'love' for her beloved