The ultimate battle

The ultimate battle between the seelies and unseelies was declared. Bomi reached the 'the red ocean' where the unseelies arrived planning a surprise attack on them. The red ocean as the name suggests was scarlet. It was looking deeper in colour due to the night sky. The full moon and the starry sky were shrouded by the clouds.

The unseelies marched forward with their troops. There were thousands of them. Some creatures of the fairy land were already at the battle field fighting them. It was a war of land, sea and air of both the dark and light. The unseelies marched towards them through the ocean. Within them bomi spotted nadia arriving in a black chariot. An unseelie helped her out of it. Stepping down she turned around, looking at bomi with a smirk "A fool, that is what i call you fairy" she ridiculed her and walked towards her. Bomi smiled broadly "Are you scared nadia?" she smirked. Nadia enraged and then laughed carefreely "What a determination?" she joked. Bomi nodded "I should say that about you, after knowing about the prophecy you still dared to come here?" she titled her head to annoy her. It worked, nadia was pissed off "Not so soon fairy, your death is in my hands too....did you forget?" she asked and immediately grabbed her throat with the help of a shadow. Bomi groaned, she was gasping for air. She wanted to end this soon. Immediately, she attacked nadia. She fell down with the unexpected attack and bomi was now free.

Instantly, she sent a light towards nadia "Waterfall wrath!!!" she yelled. Nadia fell back due to her power. She enraged and clenched her fists "Shadow squeeze!!" she directed a black light towards bomi. She jumped to the other side and flew in the air. Nadia attacked her again, but this time some of the unseelies cornered bomi. Nadia laughed thinking it was so easy. She attacked her again but a growl of the dragon was heard. Bomi was astonished. Baekhyun who was riding aqua leaned forward to help her "Pearl, are you alright?" he asked. "Gleam!!" bomi was surprised to see him. He pulled her up and both flew in the air. "Why did you come without us?" baekhyun was upset with her. She hugged him tightly "Gleam, i didn't want to put anyone into trouble" she said sadly.

Cupping her cheeks "We know everything. I have seen the future in the mirror of truth too. I won't let anything happen to you. Together, let's end this" he assured her he will keep her safe. Bomi smiled "Gleam" she hugged him but from behind she could see smoky, shady and steal, nadia's supporters coming after them. "Gleam, behind us" she informed. Baekhyun ordered aqua "Turn around". Aqua turned and dashed towards the three unseelie fairies direction. Bomi flew beside them. Baekhyun drew his sword; standing on aqua "Moonlight burst!!" he attacked them pointing his sword. Nadia's three puppets crashed on the ground. The unseelies attacked them continuously.

The fairies and knights arrived at the right time and took a charge immediately. "Pearl, move" chorong shouted. Bomi followed. She immediately attacked the unseelie "Fiery rocket!!" she screamed. That ugly looking creature was burned instantly. Suho rode fiery and flew in the air. Wielding his sword "Water flare!!" he attacked them. Sehun threw smoky on the ground with his power "Storm punch!!". Steal was about take out his soul helping smoky but hayoung interrupted "Sunlight flash!!" the light hit her.

A bull faced unseelie was throwing down all the seelies who were fighting with him. Kyungsoo jumped leaving stormy in the air and pointing his sword "Mystic explosion!!" the rocks fell on enemy and he was trapped. Namjoo threw a light towards the dark fairies "Wind missiles!!!" she yelled and all were thrown away in wind. A group of unseelies were about attack the seelies which were few in number. Kai immediately wielded his sword "Quick switch!!" he growled and all the seelies were brought to one side. Now their group was standing at one side and the unseelies along with nadia on the other side. "Attack!!!" chanyeol ordered and all of them dashed towards the unseelies direction. Naeun flew towards them and attacked "Root twist!!!", a few roots appeared and a group of unseelies were trapped in it. Chanyeol quickly took the opportunity and wielded his sword "Lava flux!!!" he pointed at them and burned them down. Eunji raged and attacked nadia with her power "Ice blast!!"