Let the Fun Begin

▶---◀

Anraeera met the world, and smiled.

"Hmm, this place seems so much more charming in darkness," she said to herself. Ten humanoid creatures with bloated bellies, pale skin and horrid faces halted behind her. The Succubus turned towards the crowd of demons. "Alright, boys. I've got something for you that even you can't mess up,"

The Succubus gestured towards a school building. It was a rather large school with a multitude of facilities. Mere buildings with no use, now that technology is extinct. The name of the school was engraved at the gate: Arthridge High.

"You see this school? If it's moving and bleeds if you scratch it, kill it. Got it?" she ordered the mindless henchmen who were, apparently, oblivious to her. They do seem obedient, though. They immediately progressed to the school to carry out the order. Anraeera just stood there, looking at her henchmen, pathetic as ever, but apparently effective. "I'll take that as a yes,"

Looking ghastly as ever, the bloated humanoids made their way into the school to begin their killing spree. A grin made its way on the Succubus Queen's face. She then turned her head to look around her, and was met with, in her eyes, a beautifully horrible sight.

Flying, small, troll-like creatures flooded through the open gateway with bloodthirsty looks in their eyes. A few of them decided to drop into the school building.

"Shame that I can't stay and watch all of this," Anraeera said to herself while sighing. "The downsides of being a superior," she said before disappearing in a puff of red smoke.

The demons made their way to the school building and immediatelt sought after their prey. They were almost mindless, but deadly nontheless. It was as if, in their null and void minds, they were saying, "Like hunting fish in a barrel," This was too easy. Blood will be shed, without much contest.

▶Andy◀

"What's going on?" I uttered to myself. I could barely see anything through the dark. I heard some people tripping and stumbling over, thanks to the sudden lack in vision. I dropped my books in all of the confusion, but they were the least of my worries now. The static from the janitor's radio died down, which was not making the situation any more comforting.

"Everyone okay?" I asked, trying to get rid of the nyctophobia. The sound of replies filled the void of silence only for a little while. "What the hell happened?!"

Just then, I was answered by a horrifying scream from in front of me. It was dead silent for a few seconds. Then, I heard the sound of a body collapsing to the ground. That was followed by a low-pitched growl, a very scary sound, especially now that you can't see what's making it. I could only think of one thing to do.

I had to run, but another question bloomed. Where and how far can I go without seeing clearly? Then, I remembered.

"The girls!" I said to myself. Using what photographic memory I had, I walked my way back towards the computer room, my arms stretching out in front of me.

After a while, though, another scream echoed through the hallway. And then another, and another. This time, however, each scream was followed by the sound of human bodies being slashed, stabbed or maimed. The low growls didn't really make the situation better. In fact, the growls sounded like they were amused with what they were doing. The startling amount of ambience was really creeping me out. Only one thing came into my mind at that time.

I put down my arms and made a break for it. I didn't care if I run into walls or trip and stumble everywhere I run. I only wanted to get the hell out of here. But, more importantly, I needed to make sure the girls were fine.