Always-Prt.2

Joongki X Readers

( This is the story of how you met Joongki.)

-

Walking to the colourful night street on your way to the cinema with your bestfriend, Myeongju, was the first thing that popped out in your head after dealing with such emotional state on a dying patient.

You felt awfully greatful that the patient you'd been treating with for a whole month had actually started to show signs of healing.

You smiled, inhaling the air in the nights which seems to be more lighter and happier.

" (y/n)-ah! " you turned as you saw Myeongju waving her hands happily to you whilst tugging her other hand with her boyfriend.

Wait, did I ever asked her to bring her boyfriend?

You slightly smile and waved her back although the feeling of unsatisfied were about consuming your thoughts.

Just keep smiling, (y/n)! Remember this is your day..

" Myeongju! " you chimed. It didn't took her long to reached your spot along with her boyfriend which you assumed as Daeyong. Myeongju let go of her arm from him and jumped to you for a hug, you smiled at your cute bestfriend.

" Congratulations, (y/n)! I knew you'd save her life!" she giggled.

You nodded whilst giggling along with her.

She patted your back before pulling herself from the hug. You blinked your eyes after you saw an unknown guy who was standing beside Daeyong, smiling looking at you.

I'm sure that it wasn't just me and my thoughts that this guy was actually smiling towards me.

His smile is undoubtedly cute. You hesitatedly smiled back to him that you poked Myeongju's arm before whispering to her curiously,

"Ya, who's that?"

" Ah, he's Daeyong's bestfriend, Joongki." Myeongju smirked while dragging you by the arm to stand infront of him and reached for your right hand for a handshake. He friendly returned your handshake that makes you felt a little bit electrified by his touch.

" Now, get to know each other please." Myeongju command before walking off to the cinema with her boyfriend.

" I am-" he was about to introduce himself before Myeongju interrupted.

" But, I think it's better that we started to go to the cinema by now, right? Pfft! Just get to know each other when we're walking, alright? Okay! Kaja, oppa!" Myeongju chimed cutely to Daeyong, making him let out a small chuckles.

You together with that guy finally had decided to walk together to the theathre. Feeling slight uneasy to be this quiet with a guy you almost knew were quite impolite in your opinion.

" I.. I guess we better start again, should we?" you suggest, biting your inner cheeks.

" Sure. " He nodded, smiling. Your heart suddenly feels at ease hearing him.

" Hello," he decided to go first.

" Hello," you smiled.

" So,you are (y/n), hm? " he sweetly questioned, tilting his head a little.

" Yeah. I am (y/n).. and how do you know my name?" you asked him, raising both of your brows whilst smiling.

He chuckles while eyeing both Myeongju and Daeyong infront," I guess it's not a question anymore right, (y/n)? "