The Tenth's Generation

A few years later

BANG

"hie!!!Reborn!why you wake me up like that?! It's just 5 in the morning!"shout Ieyoshi.

"shut up baka-ie,you're hundred year before you can shout at me like that.Beside a mafia boss must be ready and guard while he sleep,you never know an enemy will shot you in your sleep"stated Reborn.

"just you,that will kill me while i sleep"mutter Ieyoshi."what do you say?"asked reborn with a dark aura behind him.

"n-no i dont say anything!b-but why you wake me up at this time?it's still early" "hmm...did you forget?"ask Reborn.

"forget?forget about what?"ask Ieyoshi insted of answer. "hmm...you still must have a training again"said Reborn with a smirk. "wh-what Re-reborn i dont forget anything!...i think......oh!no!the meeting!i must get ready soon!"shout Ieyoshi while running to the toilet.

"that dame student of mine"mutter Reborn while smirking thinking of the way to tortore his student more

...................................................................i am just a cute link break............................................................

an hour later (in the dinning room)

"everyone!in another two hour we will be meeting the boss of the Nuvola famiglia"stated Ieyoshi to his guardian.

"Nuvola famiglia?never heard about it.Is it a new famiglia,tenth?"asked Gokudera.(i said tenth because i dont know how to say it in japanes,sorry).

"i never heard about it too!to the extreme!"shout Ryohei.

"maa~maa~dont shout in the morning ryohei-sempai or you'll wake the people in the town but i dont know about it too"said Yamamoto

"*Yawn*lambo-sama never heard about it too"said a little lambo.

"i-i d-dont know about that famiglia t-too,b-bossu"stated chrome while blushing.

"kufufu maybe it's a weak famiglia"said Mokuro with his creepy laugh.

"what you say pineapple,i will bite you to the death for addressing that famiglia with a weak famiglia"stated HIbari ready to throw his tonfas.

"Hiee!!!Hibari-san please dont"said Ieyoshi.

"kufufu you want to fight skylark?"asked Mokuro and the two having the fight in the dinning room.

Let just say the maid and the butler have a lot work that morning.

If you want to know why is Hibari is so angry at Mokuro when he said that,wait for updated