3 days to live

A white haired man was walking at the streets of Magnolia as he reached his destined pleace "Fairy Tail" he smirked and said "Gray get ready for your end".

He went at the back place of the guild in order to not be seen he used a special ice make technique that could see inside a building. he saw gray shirtless and sitting at the side of the counter with Lucy behind him Natsu wasn't there yet though he fired something that was fire made of ice he only used one hand so he miscalculated and hit Lucy instead with this the white haired man named Lyon ran away nobody noticed.

"look out Lucy!" shouted Gray

but it was too late the celestial mage was sent flying to the other end of the guild she didn't move she was in so much pain. "are you okay?" asked Gray she didn't answer ... "who couldve done this?" said Mirajane Gray decided o figure it out then after a while he knew it was the ultimate ice make that only Ur , Lyon and him know but since Ur was dead only one person couldve done this "Lyon Lyon Vastia"

"i know who did this" said Gray dimly "w-who?" askd Levy "Lyon" he simply replied "h-how do you know?" asked Mirajane "well this technique ice fire is only known by me, Lyon and UR but since Ur's dead it only leaves to Lyon "

just then they heard the door crash " Lets gooo on a mission!" yelled Natsu with happy replying "Aye Sir!" when he calmed down he looked at the whole guild it was gloomy "what it's just the door ive done that so many ti-" Natsu stopped in mid air when he saw Lucy lying n the ground " WHAT HAPPENED? who Hurt Lucy he/she is gonna pay!" Natsu became furious "lucy" happy said

" Lyon did " said Gray Natsu was so mad " Laxus Gajeel and the others gaurd the guild " comanded Makarov while he studied Lucy and went to Natsu "according to my studies Lucy has only 3 days to live that is if you don't kill Lyon" said Makarov "luce..." Natsu ran towards Lucy "we'll take her to fairy hills" said Wendy along with Levy and Juvia "let's go " said Gray Erza and Natsu nodded and went out of the guild to search for Lyon.

_