Chapter 1

"Oh my God, what happened last night?!" I say as i sit up wiping my eyes from the sleep.

I look around and notice im in a room that isnt mine. Then that's when i notice that im in bed naked. My heart startes to pick up speed when i realized that my downstairs area was sore "Ok seriously what happened last?" I panic.

I swing my aching legs off to side of the bed. Just as quick as i felt the ground under my feet, it soon wasnt there anymore. I'd fallen because my legs were like jelly. When i was trying to get up, i heard the door open, and two sets of feet coming towards me.

I panicked and rolled under the bed as quickly possible. I watched as their feet made it to where i previously was. I looked to the left of me and noticed some discarded clothes and reached out to grab them.

"Ada come out, we can see you grabbing the clothes." Said one of the voices. I still grab for the blue polo and manage to get the shirt on while under the bed. I come out and stand on the other side of the bed looking at none other than August Sinclair and Sam Caston.

"Where am I and why am I here?" I say looking at them with confused eyes but soon looking away when i see that they're shirtless. "You don't remember?" August asked. I shake my head no and look down at my feet.

"Ok well lets go downstairs, get you some food, and then we'll explain." He said coming over to me. We get downstairs and breakfast was already on the table.

We all sat down eating and were about to wrap it up "So are you guys going to tell me what's going on and why im naked?!"

August and Sam look at eachother then at me "Well last night you were at a party and you were a little tipsy. Your friend pushed you inbetween us and we started dancing together then we left to my house which were in right now. We left you on my bed since you were drunk but you came downstairs and dragged us back and thats when we had sex."

I dropped my fork and all the memories of last night back. Me taking shots, dancing with them, and then me taking them up to the room where i was completely sober. I can't believe this, why would i do that?

"Um i think i need to go" i say getting up abroptly. I hurry up the stairs when i hear the guys running after to me. "Ada stop" i hear from one of them before i shut and lock the door. I slide down the door and start crying.

I cant believe i let something like this happen, let alone ask for it. Its never been in my nature to be like this. "Ada baby answer the door" Sam says on the other side of the door.

I continue to ball my eyes out until my eyes were swollen and i had fallen into a deep slumber.

(August P.O.V.)

Last night was what I could say one of the best nights of my life, Sam and I had just broken up with our girlfriends a few days back. Why? because we weren't happy in our relationships anymore and why stay in a relationship when the sparks dead, right. We went to our buddies party when we saw Ada. Somehow Ada had managed to wrap Sam and I around her finger in the years we've known her and she doesn't even know it. A couple of hours passed when Sam and I were going to get a few more beers and Ada's friend Katherine pushed her into our arms.

We looked down at her to see if she was ok but she had opened her mouth to ask if we wanted to dance. She was dancing in-between us grinding to what ever beat that decided to play, it was all fun until things really started to get heated. We could tell that she was drunk since she would never do this on a normal basis, so we guide her out the house and call an Uber since were all a little messed up. Once we get back to my place we set her up in my room while Sam and I chill on the couch watching TV until we fell asleep.

I was woken up to Ada kissing down my neck and grabbing my dick causing me to slightly push her back and pulling her hands off of me. "Ada what are you doing?" I say looking way confused. "I want you" was all she said looking at me with pure lust. Jesus girl if I was not a good guy I would have taken her up on it but I'm pretty sure she's drunk. "Ada you don't know what you want, your drunk right now" Us talking then woke up Sam. "What's going on?" he says as he wipes his eyes.

He gets a good look at the situation "Ada what are you doing up, do you need something?" Sam asks.

"I want the both of you right now upstairs" she says looking at us both seductively. This can't be happening right now, like this cant be true "Ada you don't know what you're talking about your drunk" I say. "I'm not drunk and ill prove it" she then starts doing the sobriety test the police would administer when pulling someone over and she did all of them exceptionally well. "See I'm not drunk, now would you two come on" she says as she grabs both of our arms, pulling us both upstairs. While on the way I look at Sam for some type of understanding but he looked just as clueless as I was.

We get to my room and she pushes us on my bed then proceeds to kiss up and down our necks giving us equal amount of attention. "Ada are you sure of what your doing?" Sam ask as she slides down to our crotch areas. She then unzips out pants then grab our dicks "What does that tell you?"

I cant believe this is happening right now, I look over too Sam and his face says the same thing. Later all the clothes had disappeared and Sam and I both filled Ada to where she couldn't handle both of us at the same time. She passed out from pleasure, soon Sam and I laid down on either side of her where she cuddled into us.

*********

I wake up to see that everything that happened last night was true, I really did have a threesome with my best friend and the girl that has our hearts. I wake up Sam and we get up slow enough not to disturb Ada then putting on some pants we head downstairs. "Man last night was surreal" Sam says taking a seat at the table. I nod "I know man I still cant believe it but we need to discuss some things."

After we make breakfast, we talk about how we should handle things and came to the conclusion that we'd share her since we didnt want to loose her or mess up our friendship over it. Now i know what your thinking, its a bad idea or that this is wrong in so many ways but we don't want to loose this chance we have--

We both look at each other when we hear a thump of what sounded like a someone falling down. We hurry upstairs we see the room was empty. "I think the sound can from the other side of the bed" said Sam. As we walked over there we saw nothing but when we were looking around we say a little hand pop out from under the bed grabbing for my blue polo.

***********

(Present time)

Ada had locked herself into my room and hadnt let us in. We could hear her little sobs and it killed me not to be in there not holding and comforting her. Soon after a while we didnt hear her anymore and we started to panic. "Dude dont you have some type of key that opens all the doors in the house?" asked Sam frantically.

Then i remembered the master key was downstairs in the kitchen droor. I hurry and grab the key then unlock the door. It was a little hard to open the door since Ada was infront of it. So when i as able to slide through the door without waking her up, i picked her up so that Sam could get through.

I lay her down on the bed and wipe the remaining tears that had fallen then got into bed with her. Sam then followed suit and we both had her in our arms.

Oh the things we would do for this girl and she doesnt even know it.

A/N: Ok so this is a new little thing im doing, its a little out there so sorry if you don't like it. Its going to be a short story so it should be painless and the ideas should flow better for me but idk. I hope you guys like it and let me know if i should continue this.