Chapter 2

Ada's P.O.V.

I've been avoiding August and Sam for a week now. Its been a struggle since our dorms are close and we have classes next door to each other. I swear everywhere I go they're there.

Like the other day when I went to the library they were there and when I went to the lab they were there. I dont know how I'll get rid of them because everything that has happened, needs to be let go. The little infatuation they have with me needs to end.

"Miss Sommers... Miss Sommers" my professor says multiple times. "Yes Mr. Walker" I say finally coming out of my thoughts. He asks me a question then I quickly answer so he wont bother me anymore. I get look from Katherine asking me whats up and I pick up my phone and text that ill let her know when were in our dorm.

(In our dorm)

"Ok girl what the hell is going on?" Katherine says as she goes into the kitchenette to grab some snacks.

"Promise you won't judge me" I say looking at her seriously. "Lol I promise I wont judge you, just tell me" she says. "I'm so serious Kat, like no joke" I say getting in her face. "OK girl geez I wont say anything, now get yo hot breathe out of my face" she says pushing my face away.

I explain to her everything that happened and it was safe to say she was freaking out. "What the hell Ada, so that's where you disappeared off to. I was calling you all night to see if you were ok but its clear to see that you were more than ok" she says nudging me. I shake my head "It's be like almost two weeks and I have yet to talk to them."

She smacks me on the shoulder "Are you kidding me how could you be ignoring those two Adonis's. Like August is all brooding and strong with his long hair but he actually is actually really caring and sensitive while Sam is your country boy that has a temper with his buzzed off hair that from time to time he lets grow out but not too long." I look at her like she's crazy "And why do you know so much about them you stalker?"

"Well by being at the same schools for years you pick up on things plus everybody wants them so why not know stuff about them" she says nonchalantly. " Ok well I think my plan for a while will just be to stay under the radar" I say as I lay down on the bed. "I understand you want to stay under the radar but girl if I was you I would be having all the fun in the world with them" I shake my head at her and she just laughs. "What I'm just saying, would be letting them---" she was interrupted by someone knocking at the door. "This better be good since they decided to interrupt me at this time" Katherine huffs a she get up o go to the door.

I wonder who's at our door as I'm still laying in bed "Ada you might want to come and see this."

I get up and look past Kathrine to see a red box with a card with my name on it. I pick up the box and carry it in the dorm while kicking the door shut. I set the box on the table and open the card first.

'We know you've been avoiding us lately because of recent events and we hope that today you'll give us a chance. We want to make you happy and not overwhelm you like last time so we hope you'll give us a shot and come out tonight so we can show you a good time. If you decide to come, meet us at the archway by the parking lot at 6. If you don't show up we'll understand.

-Love August and Sam'

"Omg you should go" Kathrine says as she is reading over my shoulder. " I don't know I think its a bad idea" I say as I put the card down. "Well at least open the box and see what's inside" she says now looking at me seriously. "Ok ok ill open it" as I open the box I see a dress with tan lace on the top and a pink/salmon color for the skirt section with a tan pair of sandals to match and they also including a jean jacket. "Do I even want to know how they were able to put this cute outfit together?" I say as I put the clothes down.