Chapter 3

(Ada P.O.V.)

The guys guide me out the building and out the fair. We get to the Jeep and Sam grabs me by the waist and buckles me in. Having his hands on my waist cause flashbacks of that night to appear in my mind and for goosebumps to show up. They both get in the front two seats if the Jeep and drive off.

"So you guys want to tell me where we're going?" I ask. They didn't say anything and continue to drive in silence. I text Kat for a little bit before i doze off.

"Ada wake up were going to get something to eat." I sit up to see a cute little diner in the middle of the busy city. I get out and the guys open the door for me. We take a seat at a booth and soon afterwards a waitress comes with menus.

We soon give our orders then make small conversation until she brings out our food. Even though things are good right now i still fear what they are going to do with me when they get the chance. We continue to eat and make small talk. After eating we just sit in the booth like this is a normal date between three people.

Its weird but somehow we made it work. As we were getting out the booth to go to the truck i got a second wind of energy from my nap i took on the way here. I look across the street to see a little motel that has been well kept. I notice the pool in the corner with a gate short enough for me to jump it.

When the guys were opening the door for me i just decided to dash across the street after taking quick glances to look for oncoming cars. I hear the guys yell for me but it was to late i had already gotten to the fence and was getting ready to jump it.

As i got over the fence i could hear the guys feet hitting the gravel. I hurried and took off my jacket then shimmed out of my dress. I hear gasp and turn to see the guys standing about 10 steps away from me. "Ada what are you doing?" August asked.

"Nothing just felt like going for a swim" i say shrugging my shoulders. "We can do that another time when you actual have a swim suit" said Sam taking a step towards me. Which then caused me to take a step towards the pool. "Mmm i think i want to swim now" i say putting my finger to my chin in a thinking fashion.

Instead of waiting for there next comment i decided to jump in the pool. I sink under the water for a minute then swim back up to the surface. When i get the surface i see the guys standing there with shocked expressions.

(Sam P.O.V.)

I cant believe she just jumped in the pool in her bra and panties. What happened to the innocent Ada i thought i knew. "How about you guys come in with me, the water feels fine" she said seductively.

I could feel my dick starting to get hard but i got to calm down. I start to take off my shirt but look to the side to see August still standing there shocked as ever. I finish taking of my clothes and jump in after her. Just as i came to the surface i see August soon jumping in after.

I still cant believe this is happening, i know none of my past girls ever wanted to do stuff like this. "Ada what the hell are you getting us into?" August said as he drifted  over to her with me following suit.

As we got closer we notice that she started to wade backwards away from us. "Oh don't be scared now Ada" i say as her back hits the wall. "Im n-not scared" she says stuttering. I smirk at her, i wonder what happened to our big bad Ada we just had a few seconds ago.

"Guys calm down i was just joking i can see your snakes in the water" she says causes us both to look down and see that we both indeed are hard. "Well then Ada baby i think we are going to need you to kill this pain for us" i say getting close enough to wisper in her ear.

I hear her swallow hard and feel heat resonating off of her. I wrap my hand around her waist as i start to kiss her neck. She leans her head back to give more room. I slide behind her as August gets in front of her. She leans her head on my shoulder as August kisses her lips while sliding down her panties.