Chapter 5: Noella Cindy James Queen Of Rouges

Chapter 5:

"finally, I thought you'd never accept."  Elliot said cheerily.

"oh Eliot this is only the beginning." I said  smirk on my face.

I looked for a place to stand for everyone to see me. Finding a steel box, I pulled it placing it before me, and stepped on it.

"everyone," I said,  capturing the citizens attention "from now on I am your queen, and the unwanted city will not be unwanted anymore,  oh dear no. The unwanted city will become a pack under the rule of me, the Rouge queen. From this day forth we will be known as the dark pack. Everywhere we go, people will fear us, they will bow down to our feet, they will respect us. We will take over those packs that seem beneficial to us, we will be ruthless, we will be blood thirsty. " I said,  everyone cheered.

" we will no longer live in shadows, afraid of people finding us, NO! " I growled, " we will show the world who we are, we will show our packs what the have done to us, we will show those mates whom rejected us or those family whom abused us no mercy, no forgiveness. We will no longer be seen as weak. For from today onwards I do not stand before you as a dictator, no, I stand before you as your queen Rouge, as your alpha, as your trusted pack member. No more suffering, so now I say, let us show the world the dark pack. " I concluded my speech. Everyone burst into heaps if cheers.

" long love the Rouge queen. "

" long live the Rouge queen."

the pack members cheered on.  I smiled at the power, the authority, the strength I have. No one will be able to make me suffer, it is I who will make them suffer.

"now my fellow subjects, from tomorrow the rules shall change and we will change. You are dismissed. " I said bluntly.

" wow, dark pack. That's a catchy name. " Elliot commented. I huffed looking at him.

" I feel, like I can make this place better and get rid of the bad people on this world, I don't want anyone to suffer. " I said honestly.

" well you're queen now, so you can put a stop to that. " he encouraged me.

I let out a sigh," what if I am not good enough to lead this pack, then will I be the reason of their downfall, will I get them killed.?" I question looking at Elliot in the eyes.

"you just have to try and be the best queen you are, and never let anyone tell you anything to put you down, you are no longer  Noella of the shadow pack, you are now Noella Cindy James, Queen

Love my works and Want to read the rest of the book revised, with minimal mistakes and a better and proper plot? Please support me on inkitt!

Inkitt is a completely free platform!

Find the rest of the book on inkitt!

Click the link in the comments to begin reading!

1. Click the link in the comments
2 Download the inkitt app (it's ad free)
3. Add my book to your reading list! ( don't forget to comment and like)