Chapter 25; Betrayal Within

Chapter 25

I sat in my office as the clock ticked by. I looked at the blue prints and plans before me. I had to think of a way to penetrate Nathaniel, to take him down. A monster like him can't be allowed to stay alive.

I looked through print after print. I read step by step. I looked through all his pack records, when they were weak and how they became strong.

Soon a knock echoed through the office and instantly I knew it was William. I muttered a come in. The door opened gently and he walked in.

"You called your majesty?" he questioned me, all I seemed to do was look furious and I was furious.

"William, I need a Prediction, I need to know if everything is plan will go the way I plan it." All he did was look at me as if I had gone insane.

"Noella, you need to relax. Take a break." he said. That only resulted in me growing at him uncontrollably, what going on with my wolf.

"I'm sorry William, but NO! Now please do as you were told then you may leave." I said bluntly. He breathed out a sigh and got to work.

Soon his eyes lit up as he began to predicted 8 words, 'keep your enemies close and your friends closer.'

Which friends was he referring to was the question. "William can't you give a proper Prediction? I need something solid, proof." I sad to m him honestly.

"I'm sorry Noella as you know I cannot control what Prediction you get, I can only give you a Prediction and control when to give you a Prediction." he justified. I groaned in frustration.

Jeep your enemies close and your friends closer. That means betrayal. But who would betray me?

All that seemed to run in my head was who? Edriana? Dax? William? Penelope? Who? Who would betray me. There's no way anyone would betray me. Unless...

No I can't think about that, that's like I'm being disloyal. Because they've all been so loyal to me.

"Elliot" I called out for him. Soon he rushed into my office. For now there's no one else u can trust except him. "Elliot, I need to you to keep an eye out, watch every member, ever person on my grounds. There is a reaction amongst us. Keep it low. And no one should know you're suspecting them. Then later on bring me the names if the people you suspect." I said to him.

"Noella, do you think it's good to suspect the people who's helped you through good or bad?" he asked.

"I don't know what to do anymore elliot, I think I'm losing my sanity. Trying to take Nathaniel down and having someone who's giving information to him. And to top it all off, it's a person I trust. Me, Noella, queen of all Rouges." I sighed, as I rubbed my temples. I could feel a migraine coming along.

"Well if your putting me into saying, I'd think you should suspect witch girl." he suggested. Edriana? No, she wouldn't, she couldn't.

"She wouldny do that, Edriana is loyal, she's suffered too much to betray me." I tried to believe.

"Think about it Noella, we don't know much about her, she ran away, and we don't know if it's true, don't try to believe she's good. For all we know she could be a snake." he proved. It could be that Elliot is right. Edriana could be betraying me. But my heart says otherwise.

"Okay then, just watch her, when you find solid proof against her, you may bring it before me, only then will I confine her and make her suffer for betraying me." Eliot looked at me, a bit sad.

"Noella you need to rest, it's important you do, I think this is the reason you're looking sanity." all I did was nod and head to my chambers for a bit of nap.

Soon I was on my bed, looking towards the ceiling. Soon my eyes felt droopy and I fell into a dark abyss of nothingness, and yet again I was downing. My feet touched the ground where I could breath.

"I see you've come again, Queen Noella" the voice echoed. There's no way I'd forget that voice. She forewarned me before.

"Dark goddess." I muttered.

"I have something to tell you." she grinned. And for some reason it felt like I would get some clue into defeating Nathaniel. Making him my prisoner.

**********************

Yes! Finally again! New chapter! Yesss! How was it! I know I haven't updated in a while but I hope to soon. Again.

Don't forget to comment and vote for the story! ❎

-Rama