CHAPTER 3 :CLASS

After dealing with those hating ass hoes I started walking to my class hmm let me see oh I got math. I hate math so much ughh .
As I walked in class I knew I was late as shit but oh well my math teacher Mr.Newton didn't really care he was a uptight but cool teacher he was all together cool. but he was only uptight with our work for us to pass his class. As I sat down I knew he was gonna come to me and ask me why I am late and honestly I'm pretty annoyed right now so I hope he doesn't discipline me cause ughh . *walks over*   

Me:hello good sir

Mr.Newton : mhm why are u late ms. Paples

Me: girly problems ya know "the flow " I whispered to him

*he laughs * oh OK that's all I needed to know

Thank god I thought to myself as the teacher walked away he started calling on students for attendance. And only one was missing which was Jacob Perez man oh man that boy was gorgeous to me but his personality was really shitty so I  forgot about him cause that made him not cute right when Mr. Newton was gonna call down to the office about him he walked in with his friends and sat down . His friends leaving as he motioned his hand in a shoo matter.  The teacher talked to him And I started doing my work cause its class I got to. As I was working I seen some black creepers on the floor to the side of me . OH NO HE IS SITTING RIGHT NEXT TO ME well it don't natter he is just some boy that has staring problems and a nasty ass attitude.  I looked over and he smiled at me I just shrugged and got back to work as I kept doing my math work, I felt a hand touch my leg very I don't know say ... HARD  I got pissed cause that was so rude . And I'm not with the rude shit, looks like I'm gonna have to talk some shit in Class.