Chapter 2

Hi ! Early Update! I just got bored so I decided I will update :D

KayleighBoo

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*Kaylees POV*

I sit down on the cold, hard floor. This is better then my dad's place. I lie down and darkness takes over me.

*10 Am*

I wake up, rubbing my eyes. I look around and see I am in a room, What? I stand up and take a little look around. The door opens and a Blonde boy walks in.

"Love?"

"W-who are you?"

"Niall, What's Yours Love?"

"Kaylee"

"Beautiful Name for a Beautiful Girl" Niall says, Smiling.

"Thank You, but I'm not beautiful."

Suddenly, 4 more boys walk in.

"Kaylee, these are my Best friends."

He tells me there names. There was Harry, the curly haired boy. There was Liam, who had a buzz cut. There was Louis, Who was jumpy and There is Zayn, the boy with the quiff.

"It's nice to meet all of you, it really is"

"It's Alright Love" they all say in unison.

"Love, do you want a shower?" Niall says, concerned.

"O-ok"

I try walking out the room with my limping leg but suddenly,

"Want me to carry you?" Niall says, Concerned. I was just about to answer but Niall lifts me bridal style.

"I didn't Answer!"

"Tuff Luck"

"Aww"

Niall chuckles and walks up the stairs.

He puts me down on the floor and leaves me to shower.

I walk into the bathroom and strip out of my clothes. Shit, I close the door quickly and sigh of relief. I turn the shower on and walk under the warm water. How did I end up here? Standing under this warm water and there's 5 boys downstairs? I'm grateful, I knew I should of listened to mums wish for me.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~