Chapter Nine- And it all makes sense to me....

Chapter Nine - And it all makes sense to me....

Kaylee's P.O.V......

It wasn't him. It wasn't Ashton. His identical brother done it all. Apart from the first few times, it was definitely him. The way his eyes were how they showed so much emotion and apologetic glares. Now I come to think of it when the bad things began to happen all of that changed. It was Aidan, his disgusting brother who wanted payback. Pay back for something that I can't even remember now.

"Remember the phone call I had to leave for?", Ashton breathed. I nodded.

"It was your dad. We had made a deal. A deal that I went out with you fakely for a year. Then on our anniversary I had to rape you, hurt you do what ever it took to make you feel your mother's pain. He was evil, vile even. I couldn't bring myself to do it. But I needed the money. So I had sex with you twice, maybe even three times. It was horrible for me you know. I didn't want to do it. After the second or third time your father told me to date abusing you. But I couldn't dare put you through pain I loved you, I still do. So I ran away. Your father then hired Aidan. Made you believe it was me. Yesterday I got a phone call. From Aidan saying...... saying he and your father were on the hunt for you and he was going to check everywhere until he found us, he was starting with Niall's"

I cut him off when he said Niall. "NO Niall please we've got to save him. Please Ashton."

"Calm down Kaylee I have it all worked out. I hunted down Niall my self. Who knew directioners were so good at finding out addresses? So anyway I found him and told him everything. Everything you have been through. I know you probably haven't told him everything but it was the only way to save you. The only way I could get everyone you loved hidden and safe. We made up this plan. He said he had this relative who owned a private house in the middle of nowhere that no one knew about. So I'm driving you there to get you safe. Niall is getting everyone together and to the house hut. There you will have to tell each and everyone of them everything. I know you probably won't believe me because I've messed up big time. But I love you and I'd never do anything to hurt you again. Ever. It's my duty to protect you. I wish you loved me I wish-" I cut him off by connecting our lips.

I should of known that he wouldn't of done anything like that. I love him, I really do.

"I love you Ashton I really do. Please take me to them. But promise me you will tell them everything with me?", I asked trying to keep my throat clear.

"Of course. But first I need to ask you something really important"

"Shoot", I say.

"Niall"

"Yeah what about him", I asked feeling slightly confused.

"You don't have feelings for him? You don't love him or anything?", he asks with hope clear in his voice.

"Well I do have feelings for him", his face dropped. "But it was because I was grieving. I wanted to get over you. Over us. Over everything that has happened. But now you are back in my life, I guess I can let them subside. If you will do the honours of being my.... My..... boyfriend again?", I ask.

"And you ask why? You don't need to ask. Come here", he opened his arms and I embraced him in a tight big pecking him lightly on the lips.

"Let's go", I say sliding into the passenger seat.

"SHIT!", I heard Ashton shout. He quickly got into the car and sped away. Too fast for my liking.

"What? What happened Ashton?", I ask beginning to panic.

"They are behind us, they are coming for us. Me and you both".......

Authors Note

Double update!!! Yay! What do you guys think? I know the chapters are short and probably confusing but I tried. I'm sorry I haven't proof read anything so it might be autocorrected words and bad grammar/spelling. It's probably a bad chapter but haiho. Okay remember the front cover competition.

10+ votes on this chapter for a double update. If I don't get 10 votes by the next update I won't do a double update but I will as soon as I reach it. Let's go (crazy crazy crazy till we see the sun ;) )!!!!!!

Until Chapter 10, good bye x ~ Alexandria!x