Chapter Ten

Kaylee' s P.O.V.....

We began to pick up our speed. Speeding down the road with my vile father on our tail. This was a speed I wasn't keen on but in a situation like this I wasn't arguing.

"SHIT!!!", I shouted realising something.

"What's wrong babe, are you alright?", Ashton asked looking panicked.

"No, NIALLL!!!", I scream.

"I told you he's fine"

"No not when he finds out about us. I'm a cheater a big fat cheater"

"What do you mean", Ashton questioned hurt visible in his eyes and he slowed the car down.

"Don't slow down. Are you stupid?", he picked up the speed and I continued. "It was day 3 I think of staying with Niall and his friends. And we bonded really well, really quickly. And.... and...."

"You guys are a couple?", Ashton asked looking furious.

"I'm sorry I can't be with you..... it was all a mistake. I love you but I love Niall. Oh I'm a mess", Ashton pulled over realising my father had disappeared.

He took me into a tight embrace and later his chin on my head.

"It's okay, I understand we will stick as fr- KAYLEEEE" Ashton screamed as Aidan opened my door and dragged me out by my hair.

"HELP ME!! HELP ME PLEASE!!!!", I cried through the pain he was causing me. My head began to heat up and soon enough I was thrown to the ground and landed with a wallop. My father then came in view and I began to scream even louder, but it was no use. I stumble to my feet before getting pushed down again and slapped hard across the face. The impact was too much to handle. The pain was excruciating.

"ASHTON HELP ME", I screamed by it came out more of a muffle.

"I've called Niall and the boys they are on their way", Ashton shouted back. But he shouldn't have. With the words he shouted my father took his rifle from the back of his car and shot him in the shoulder. He falls in a heap on the concrete floor with a thump.

"ASSHHHTTTTOOOONNNNNN", I screamed crawling over to him. I layed his head onto my lap

And sung him a soft song. The lullaby my mother and non-vile father used to sing to me when I was little. Both my hands made their way to his shoulder where I put pressure onto it to calm the bleeding.

"I...if I g....go... just.... just..... rem.....remember tha.....that..... I......", he stopped and his eyes shut.

"Don't die on me. Don't go. PLEASE ASHTON STAY WITH ME. SPEAK TO ME. DON'T GO. IT WAS JUST A SHOT TO THE SHOULDER, YOU SHOULDN'T BE DYING", I felt like a cheater feeling so much love to my ex boyfriend when I had Niall. My mind was just a mess. I lightly pecked Ashtons lips.

"Remember I loved you, stay alive. Niall should be here soon but I've got to go. If you can hear me, tell Niall I love him too, apologise for me. Good bye", I kissed his forehead before heaving myself onto my limp legs, Aiden and my father were speaking with there back turned I took that as my chance.

I opened the door and slammed it behind me. I quickly turned on the engine and battled my way through the empty country road. I picked up my speed getting as far away from the scene as possible. My eyes began to get droopy.

I began to feel droopy.... I must of taken a blow to my head. My vision started to blur up and before I knew it the car took a full impact to another car causing the car to flip several times. The air bag blew up in my face. A pain was felt in my legs before everything went black........

~ Quick authors note ~

Okay I'm sorry it probably doesn't make sense at all. I just had to rush it because I've left you guys long enough. The nicest commenter gets a dedication (:

5+ votes 3+ comments for the next chapter!!xx

~ Alexandria!x (AlexandriaBN)