With Ajay

"Not now?.... Alin...I need you right now... I'm here to protect you...I just need some information  from you so please just come with me" He says as he raises his hands up to show he was no harm. I looked at him before slowly standing up and grabbing my shoes. "Ajay, I'm not going to spill a word to you for as long as I stand on my own two feet and have breath in my lungs... so please Ajay just let me be" I say as I back up slightly. I could feel the dip into the pond under my bare heels. 

"Alin please, You'll be safe with me if you don't fall into the pond and drown" He chuckles lightly and then walks closer to me. 'Jesus christ he's hot' a thought arose from the depths of my mind. "A-ajay don't, I don't need your protection....I don't need your help... Just leave before Pagan or his guards comes and gets both of us.. from what I heard he is still out there for you" I say and then quickly move so I was now behind him. "He won't get us, I have the ar-" SPLASH. "Sorry!" I say quickly as I began to runs through the trees.  I could hear a few low voices behind me as I ran. The earth under me was moist with rain as It was raining the other day.  I dropped my shoes and kept running. 

"There she is!" said a voice near me but was quickly drowned out by the beating of my own heart, not knowing if it was one of Ajay's men or Pagan's men I speed up. The next moments played out slow as I could feel a wrack of pain go through my thigh as there was a loud gunshot. I yelled out in pain as I then fall forward and land on my side, a shooting pain then rain up my arm as I could hear a loud snap. "Shit!" tears quickly filled my eyes as I roll over to my back and bring my knee to my chest, blood now soaked through my dress as the wound was bleeding out quickly.

"Oh shit..." The guy says as he quickly runs over to me and kneels down. It was one of Pagan's men as he holsters his gun and look down at me. "Pagan is going to be pissed.." He said as he then takes the bandanna from around his arm and ties it around my thigh tightly to stop the bleeding. Seeming a bit panicked he wraps a arm around my waist and puts my good arm around his neck as he stands me up, cursing under his breath, He starts to make his way though the forest and back to where the smaller kingdom was that Pagan was using for the party.

"Hey! Let her go!" Ajay said not far behind us as he cocks his gun and aims it at the guard. 

{Hello! Its me with a actual part to the story! yaaayyy~....Jeez its been a while since I've even been on Wattpad and even looked on this story, I'm getting major Writer's Block so I don't know how to really work on this story so I don't know If I should continue this story or not, BUT! I might come out with some more books in the future, Maybe some WWE....Maybe some Undertale...Youtubers anyone? Just let me know in the commets on what you want and I'll try to reply back, no promises!}