Getting ready

I yawn and stretch in my bed. Today was a Monday and my boss had a really important job for me to do and needed me to come to his office as soon as possible. I wonder what it is?. The sun shines through the window and shines right on me as a alarm, I groan and sit up irritated from being up so early. I look at my clock and see that it is 6:00 AM. "Ughh....this better be a good job"

I say groggily and I throw the covers off of me and stand up. I head to my closet and I pick out a Blue sweater and a white button up to go under that, Black jeans and black converse. With my clothes in my hand I walk out the room and down the hall to my bathroom. I pass by my sister's room and I can hear her snore, talking in her sleep. I shake my head hearing her and I go in the bathroom. I put my clothes in the sink and I look at my shower, different kinds of soap, shampoo, and conditioners lined up on the little hanging shelf under the shower head. I turn the water on and I undress myself and get in. As I wash myself my mind wonders off about the Job my boss will assign me. Would it be a another spying one or just to get assigned to go get what ever is on his list? My mind wonders off into a million of thoughts and I turn the water off. I grab my towel and dry myself off with a ember towel. I just shake my head and I get dressed. "I'll just have to wait and see" I say quietly as I fix my dark red hair. In the mirror I see a slightly tan girl with long flowing red hair like red waterfall and green emerald eyes staring back me and I smile, she smiles back. I walk out the bathroom and I head downstairs.

I walk downstairs and walk into the kitchen. I check the time and I quickly notice that it is 6:58 AM. I grab a piece a bread and put it in the toaster and I grab a sheet a paper and a pen and I write down a little note for my sister. "Hey Alysa, I'll be gone for a week or so don't mess up the house, stay out my room, and have fun being there alone" I chuckle as I a little smiley face at the bottom of the paper. I grab my toast and my book bag and head out the house and to my car. I put my bag in the back seat and I get in the drivers seat. I start it up and take the trip to my the building.

Hey guys! First page of the first story on my account! I hope you enjoy this story!