Chapter 8

Irene and V walked to his company. Just then, Naeun saw them together. She rolled her eyes and went up to V. She touched him everywhere but V kissed her lips. Irene felt heart broken. V turned to her.

"Irene!! Go get me something to drink" V spat and walked away with Naeun

'What's wrong with my V?? How could he be so cruel!!!' Irene thought and walked down the halls to get him a drink. V and Naeun went in his office. She started to make out with him. He groaned a little and put her on his desk. They kept making out until Irene opened the door and dropped the drink. V widened his eyes at her and walked towards her. She slapped him.

"DONT THINK ABOUT COMING HOME!!!! YOU PIECE OF SHIT!!!! DONT COME NEAR ME!!!" Irene shouted with tears in his eyes

"You belong to me!!! I own you!!! I can do what ever I want with you!!!" V yelled

Irene slapped him again and ran out the building. V sighed as Naeun smirked and began kissin him again. He pushed her to the side and ran after Irene. Irene ran all the way home and locked their room door. She sobbed and cried her heart out. 'I hate you!!!! I will forever hate you.. Kim Taehyung'.

"IRENE!!! OPEN THE DOOR NOW!!!!" V shouted

"GO AWAY!!!" Irene yelled

"Fine.." V said and broke down the door (not literally)

"GET OUT!!" Irene screamed and threw pillows at him

"Irene!!! Stop!!" He ordered and shook her

"Y-You.... Stupid, stupid, STPUID!!!" Irene repeatedly cried out while hitting his chest

"Mianhe... I'll make it up to you" V replied and held her to his body

He scooped her into his arms and threw her onto their bed. He ripped his shirt off and got on top of her. He gave her a make out session then parted to breathe. Irene had tears falling down her face as V wiped them.

"Saranghae.... Jagi" v whispered in her ear huskily and kissed her roughly

Then you guess the rest.... LOL..

Next morning, Irene woke up in V's arms. She chuckled at his angelic face. But she curiously checked his phone.

*6 messages from Eunji*

*2 missed calls from Naeun*

*10 missed calls from Kim Soeun*

"What are you doing!?" A deep angry voice asked while snatching the phone

"T-Taehyung" Irene stuttered

"STOP BEING A JEALOUS B****!!!!" V yelled and walked towards the bathroom

"V... V-si" Irene softly said and started to cry into her palms

'He's my husband... But he's not loyal.. Even though he promised...' Irene thought while crying. V went into the restroom and frustratedly messed his hair, giving a big sigh. 'I'm sorry...'.

~Flashback~
"I promise to hold, care, love, protect, always be honest, and always be loyal to you!! Until my last breathe I shall always remember these words.. Until I fall with you... I will never forget"
~end of Flashback~

"I still remember... I won't forget" Irene said to herself

(A/N ok I'm going to do a little preview on the next chapter down here⬇️)

"V!!! You see so much girls!!! They are always over!!! How could you!!!! Stop doing this to me!!! Do you know how much I loved and cared for you!!! Is this how you repay me!!!"

"Shut up!!! You're the one who hasn't left me when you had the chance!! If you felt like this!!! WHY DIDNT YOU LEAVE ME LONG AGO!!!"

"BECAUSE I'M PRE-!!!!"

"You're what!?!?"

(A/N DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!)