They call her crazy?! but they are werewolf's! chapter 3

Tim POV: we go at home and the me and the guys had some short conversation about school and all that, she just headed to her room while we were talking, for some reason it worried me, and I still need to ask who the hell was that guy. The guys left and I had to stay with her for today, to see if she is eating properly etc. I head to her room and she wasn’t there, what the hell?! I could hear the TV from the living room, I went there and she was there siting quite, it kind of annoyed me :

Tim: who the hell was that guy?

Luna: why you want to know?

Tim: because I think he is one of them..

Luna: you are lying.

Tim: believe if you want.

We sat there in silence, she didn’t believe me at all, but was the truth, she could go and find out herself if she didn’t trust what I was saying.

Luna: Lar.

Tim: that’s his name?

She just nodded, and there was a long pause of silence again, I didn’t like it, would I have to be in this position for the whole dam day? I want to have fun and talk, but doesn’t seem the type to do that.

Tim: so you don’t walk or nothing?

Luna: is there a good reason for it?

Tim: dam. I am bored like hell

Luna: I like you better when u is natural…

Tim: what that supposed to mean?

Luna: when you are with the other guys, you are so dam superficial, you act rough when you don’t even want to, you will pay for your sins eventually..

Her eyes were on me like they were going to eat me, was I that so fake to the point people could found out that I was doing things without being my will? I stared back at her and she looked back at the TV, I could see her blushing a little, which totally made my day, she looked so beautiful, I felt like having her on my lap and kissing her, but I couldn’t ….

Tim: you are beautiful and hot

Luna: so are you, but you know isn’t against the rules falling in love with a human

Tim: who said I was in love with you

Luna: no one, but it starts from compliments… I had an experience…

She was dam right, she knew my people like she was one of us, when I was put in this mission I wasn’t told exactly how she knew it about us, just talking to her for a little, now I am confused, what was her real past? One thing I was sure, I don’t think I give a dam about no fall in love with humans, many did in the past, why can’t i?

Tim: screw that. One day I will abolish that rule, because it’s not fair.

She smiled at me, for the first time, it looks so dam good on her, I love it. I realise I was being meaning to her before, I shouldn’t have prejudice towards her if I don’t even know her past, I wanted to know, but I should not ask now, because I was having fun getting to know her more.

Tim: are you not angry? I am dam starving girl

Luna: let’s go eat then

We went to the kitchen and started searching for food; we found bacon, eggs, and sausages, we start cooking them and settle the plates, we sat down and started eating it, it was so good and we were having a good conversation, for a while but then is just got awkward because I felt like kissing her I was done of chit-chat I wanted to tell how I felt about her, but maybe was too early, wanted to know more about her…

Luna: stop looking at me

Tim: why?

Luna: is silly…

Tim: I don’t care. I want to look at you

She looked embarrassed and I was waiting for a response from her, soon or later she would have to do something about it, people don’t really like to be stared for too long. She gave up and stood up, no way she was going to run away from the situation, I pulled her down by her arm and her lips crushed into mine, that moment I was K O. I felt sparkles going all around me, it felt so good, she pulled away and looked at me confused….

Luna: what was that for?!

Tim: can’t say it yet, I need to figure it out some stuff, but you probably know what it is.