They call her crazy?! but they are werewolf's! chapter 4

Tim Pov: She looked at me shocked but then smiled relieved. I was confused because i was interested in her but i dont think she was my mate.

Luna: im not your mate Tim, we have similar perdonality but im not her.

Tim: wow you know alot.

Luna: yeh. If i was you would do anything to have me safe and happy.

Tim: true...

Luna: you will find her one day..

Tim: so what really happened for you to end up in thid situation?

She stood up and headed to the window looking outsite deep in the distance.

Luna: long ago... when i was 14, i met Taylor.. He was an outgoing boy while i was the timid girl who had specific friends, we never talked even being in the same classes, but i was always know for the wolves lover in class. As the days were going Taylor started missing school alot, and when he was present he didnt feel good interacting with his old friends to the point he started hanging around with this new kids in school, all of them together looked hot, all the girls wanted to date them, i wasnt part of those girls but i knew they were totally diffrent.

One day i was, i was heading home and decided going through the forest, when i saw a baby wolf hurted, was the first time i had seen one, first it was scared but then realised i only wanted to help. Somehow that day i had some medecines to help heal and bandages, he was so in pain that he couldnt stop howling.

Suddenly i felt the floor shaking and heard like a dog growling, but the growling was so loud that i felt the dog was literally big when i look to my left, i saw a giant wolf i was like "oh my gosh, you are big! I love you! He kinda looked confused but then went back to growling, the other wolf communicated with him, saying i was helping not the opposite. Then he realised and laid down on the floor while i finished off. Then i said " you got to rest now little wolfy" he licked my hand showing he was thankful. The big wolf couldnt stop looking at me, his grey eyes followed my every move.

He come closer to me, i softly touched his fur which was so soft, then i said bye to both of them. Next day i went school still daydreaming about it, suddenly Taylor was infront of me, i looked shocked.

Taylor: hey

Luna: umm hi?

Taylor: whats your name?

Luna: Luna...

He told me excuse, and took my hand, gently brushing his arm with it, all the girls looked jealous. He smiled and kissed my hand and went. Since that day we become really close, to the point i found out he was that big wolf. Then he started acting like was his etc. Then the incident, i promised to dont tell anyone about you guys, someone else revealed to the humans, and blamed me, Taylor was sure who was telling the truth, do i got attacked and Taylor just stood there, he didnt help me! He just didnt!

I watched has she cried near the window, i think he loved her but she just didn know...