Day 2

I woke up, tired and stressed. I got up, and I saw my dad standing at my doorway.
"Hey, you need to get up. We have chores to do before people come today." He tells me.
I sigh and lay back in my bed. My bed was so warm and cozy, I didn't want to get out. Eventually, after a few minutes, I get up and out of bed. I go downstairs and cut myself a piece of banana bread and sit at the table. I use a fork and pick at my bread, eating and enjoying the crunchy crust.
I eventually finish my bread and head up to my room and change. I change into a pair of comfortable shorts and a tee shirt and brush my teeth.
I go along through the day as normal, cleaning and putting stuff away. I vacuumed the basement, tended to the plants, and straightened up my room.
I enjoyed the party. It felt so good to enjoy myself for a night with fun people. My mind was silent for the whole time.
That night, after the party, I lay tired in my bed. I felt exhausted after a long day. I was about to sleep, when the thoughts came.
'Your friend hates you.'
I shudder at those words, and try to push them away, knowing that they're not true.
I grab my phone and text my friend, seeking comfort in their words. I tell my friend how I felt and how I wanted to believe it wrong. They tried to comfort me by telling me that they care about me and I am not at all a burden.
'They're lying.'
I wince.
'Don't listen to them. They're only kind to you because they pity you. They would gladly betray someone as worthless as you.'
I close my eyes and lay down, resting my tired and watery eyes.
"You're hated." I mumble, before falling into a deep sleep to escape the pain.