Day 3

I woke the next morning, well and rested. I yawned and got up, made my bed, and opened my bedroom door. There my brother was, and he said, "So you're finally up?"
"Yeah." I respond groggily, still tired in a way.
I go downstairs and eat my yummy breakfast, and I then get ready for the day. That day, my mom took my out on a clothes shopping trip. I felt happy, and I loved the feeling. I missed feeling so happy, and how I wished that feeling would last.
That evening, I called my friend, deciding to try to prove my mind wrong.
"Hello?" He said.
"Hey!" I respond, "I-I was wondering if you were free friday?"
"Let me check." He says, and I hear him talking to his parents, and after a little bit, I hear him back on the phone.
"Yeah, I'm free." He says.
"That's good. I was wondering if you would be able to come over on Friday?" I respond.
I hear him talking to his parents and then he says, "That works."
"Great! I'll see you then!" I chirp.
"See you." He responds, and then he hangs up.
I put my phone down, smiling, finally have proven my mind wrong. I feel a warm feeling in my chest and think to myself that this is what happiness feels like.
"I am cared for. People do care about me. People really do care."