5/29/16

Bless a 4-day weekend, i needed that shit. Or maybe I'm just sick of school. I'm pretty sure everyone is.

So far I've hung out with my friends, read books, and drew bunch of stuff. In my book "Delirium", I read 60 pages or so straight through, and by then I decide to take a break, download a app on my phone or something.

So I do, and it's this tap-music style game. A song plays, and it's basically guitar hero except way easier and more aesthetically pleasing to play. I'm decent but not that good at the game. Mainly because of my long ass fingernails. When I try to tap the right thing at the right time, I don't know when to stop/let go because my fingernails cover half that shit and sometimes I'm not even pressing on the screen because my fingernails make contact with the screen first. If that makes sense. How ironic is it that my mom works at a nail salon and is basically the best at painting nails, yet my nails are kinda jacked up. My mom has complained to me about it before, but my nails are way too thin for those multiple coats of nail polish. They would peel off all in a few days, give or take. I WOULD paint my nails but I only like the color black. My dad tells me I'll look like a "bad kid" or a demon. One or the other.

And I have art 2 in school, so that wouldn't work out well. Every single day is messy hands from third period until the end of the day. Some people glance at my hands, like I have some disease. (More like paint and marker stains.)  Most of the people in my class don't really like to get messy, which is mostly the guys. Which means that they act so cool and douchey yet they can't even get a smudge of paint on their super cool Jordan's. Talk about weak. ITS FUCKING ART FOR GOD's SAKE, WHAT DID YOU EXPECT? (Ok let me stop myself before I get intense and rant about stupid people in school, I'll save that for another day.)

The last time I had Art 2 was before the 4-day weekend, and on that day I basically had the freedom to do whatever I wanted in my art sketchbook. All I needed was tubes of paint, and my hands. I just squeezed out a bunch of paint and made very crisp and thick lines of paint in my art sketchbook. It's called a good eye, and patience to end up with straight lines of paint.  I ended up with a LGBT+ flag and a black hand print right in the middle. I swear it looks pretty good. Maybe even symbolic?? Who knows. In art, anything can be considered artistic if you had a reason to make it. Which is why art is my favorite class, I'm not limited to anything. Everything is really easy to do and also fun, and I get the job done quickly. Thank goodness Mrs. mix is actually a chill teacher. It's like, favorite teacher and favorite class combo. The best of the best.

Anyway, back to friends. They're ridiculous. But so am I, so I guess it all works out. Let me introduce them.

First up, Abey. She's funny but sometimes I want to beat the living shit out of her. One time she threw my dad's shoe over the fence. Seems like not that big of a deal but she threw that shit like a boomerang except that boomerang never came back because on the other side of the fence is a delivery truck parking lot. Of course I screamed. And maybe hit her. But it's all fun and games, I don't hold grudges.

Second, Maya. She's book-smart and uses smart people words. She's usually the one that gets sick of hanging with the group first.

Third, Caitlin. God, she's terrible. She's the worst person in the group. She's the trash in the pile of gold. Mind you, I'm not trash talking behind her back. She knows she's a dickhead and all of us talk about it everyday. So I'm not being a bitch when I'm saying all this stuff. She's always doing the weirdest shit, she could even be considered a sex offender or to even some degree, a molester. It gets too intense when she's around, and I fortunately won't get into detail of all the things she does.

(I'm not talking about Tessa this chapter because she wasn't there when I was at Maya's house)

So, we were hanging out at Maya's house and she has the best bedroom. It's real comfy. After we chill for a bit, we go to MAPLEWOOD park, and play four square.

Then, we hear this fucking car SCREECH and sound like it hit something.

"What the fuck was that?", I ask.

"Should we see what's going on?", says maya.

"Yeah, sounds like there was an accident", says Abey.

"Dang, if there is then I should record it."

I grab my backpack and we all head over to "the scene of the crime".

So we're walking, and there's this circle of old people talking about the "crash". Apparently some car drove really fast in-and-out of the coldesack. So, no crash.

(Ok this is a long ass chapter but I'm gonna split this into two parts.)

But there's this smoke in the distance, which drives our curious it's even further. So we all keep walking.

Then there's this figure in the distance. "Hey!", the figure shouts. I squint my eyes.

"Who's that?"

Then I realize it. It's Red!