6/3/16

I've skipped a few days for journal entries but that's only because I can't remember exactly what happened the last few days. And I didn't upload anything because I have bad time management.

But anyway,
Me and Tessa walked to the bus stop, which was kind of far away. We never walk to the bus stop, but my dad was busy today so we just had to travel by foot. Lucas wasn't there, which was a shame

We all gathered at the library and once I saw Chloe I was gonna call her out. I had lots of things to say.

"CHLOE!" I yelled. "COME HERE NOW'"

She walked on over and as she got closer I felt myself get heated.

"YOU BITCH!"

She looked extremely shocked and offended, out of words.

"You said Tessa was bisexual, but she's fucking not."

Tessa piped up: "yeah, I'm- I'm straight."

I kind of mumbled the rest of my rant, something along the lines of: "you keep telling people all this shit.. Blah blah.."

And after I'm all done she just says "wow, guess I'm not needed here."

As if she's the victim. I got so heated. I called her a bitch for a reason. Let's just say she spread false "facts" about Tessa. And so many people were informed with these lies, and people were asking about it.

And no one messes with my friends. So maybe I was a bit intense by calling her a bitch, but she crossed the line when things got personal with my friends.
~~~
First period, I ran all the way to the classroom only to find out its in the 8th grade pod. Fuck. The SRI test. I forgot about that. So then I hurry myself over there, all sweaty and tired. Jacklynn and Dan save a seat for me, so i take it. I take the test, and get 1314 for the score. Nice. (Hehe it's more than you LUCAS, take that.)

But then things start to get interesting once Dan logs onto a Website. Apparently there's 197 countries on a map, and you have to fill them all in. You only have 15 minutes to do it, though. SO HE STARTS TYPING HELLA QUICKLY, HACKING INTO THAT SHIT LIKE HES SOME SPY ABOUT TO INFILTRATE THE GOVERNMENT. HE TYPES IN SO MANY COUNTRIES I HAVENT HEARD OF, COUNTRIES I WOULD HAVE NEVER REMEMBERED. It's amazing. THE SKILLZ OF A PRO HACKER.

I joke about how he's a pro hacker, but he just laughs. THEN ITS ONE MINUTE UNTIL THE BELL.

HE FUCKING GOT 195 OUT OF 197. THE STRESS IS REAL. GEO AND MYKAH ARE BEHIND US IN A ROW BUT THEYRE ALL ASTONISHED TOO. WE ALL WERE.

"COME ON DAN, YOU CAN DO IT!" I encourage.

"No, no I can't. Dang it."

He presses the "give up" button, and it shows the only 2 countries he missed.

"Oh my god, pro hacker skills." He chuckles.

"Oh, I've already beat the game before, I got a perfect score."

Next time I hack into a government website, I'll be sure to call Dan.
~~~
Second period was Science, basically complete shit.
~~~
Third period was Art 2, me and Eric work with cardboard and hot glue guns. At one point, Emanuel (sewer rat) comes over uncomfortably close in the middle of me and Eric, squeezes out the hot glue and touches it with his bare finger. HIS BARE FUCKING FINGER

THEN HE SQUEALS AND IS WINCING IN PAIN. THAT STUPID MOTHERFUCKER. WHAT THE FUCK DID HE THINK WAS GOING TO HAPPEN. I COULD LITERALLY SEE THE STEAM RISING FROM THE HOT GLUE, OH MY GOD. Then his finger turns pink and he hurries away, to do other stupid shit.
~~~
Fourth period, math. I'm more relaxed.
~~~
Fifth period, social studies. Here's where it gets interesting. So I get there early, and some people are still packing up. Apparently Logan and Chloe are in 4th period and sit where me and Monica sit.

So I go over, say hi, have a friendly chat with Logan. Because apparently Chloe didn't say anything to me.

"Hey Logan, Chloe."

"Oh hey," Logan says. "Sorry I'm in your seat, hehe. I take a while to pack up."

"No problem," I say. Then Chloe out of nowhere mumbles something and hits Logan on the arm.

"Wow Chloe, rude."

"Yeah," Logan says. "Rude much?"

Then Chloe turns straight to me and says: "Well at least I didn't call YOU A BITCH."

I get blown away. I'm shocked. She was still hung up on that. SHE WAS STILL MAD AT ME SINCE THIS MORNING. SHE WAS MAD AT ME FOR THE WHOLE FUCKING DAY. THE. WHOLE. DAY!

I don't understand how people can do that. How. Like, literally how. I don't have enough energy for that.

But still, as I'm shocked, I say. "HEY. I called you that for a GOOD REASON." (Because she messed with my friend.)

She scoffs, hate in her eyes. "That was so fucking rude. YOU DONT HAVE TO PUT PEOPLE DOWN, YOU KNOW."

"I-"

"Whatever. Don't even talk to me. IM NOT TALKING TO YOU."

She ends her sentence with absolute hatred, and I'm left there, clutching my binder as Logan witnessed all of that. He quickly gathers up his things and dashes off without saying a word. I internally sigh. If Chloe was mad for the whole day, then that means she must have told someone. Just like how she told everyone she asked Tessa out, and that Tessa was bisexual. (She's not.) I also internally hope Logan doesn't look at me the wrong way. I really DONT want that to happen.

But, class hasn't started yet, even though I feel the sting. I'm kind of zoning out. Jayden comes in the classroom, even though he doesn't have 5th period social studies. He always messes with me, and I beat his ass, but today I'm out of it. He grabs a wet paper towel, rolls it into a ball, and throws it at my face. I saw it coming. I didn't even block it. I don't know why. It just bounces off my face and onto the floor. By the time I realize that Jayden is a dick, I stand up and he runs faster than the speed of light. By this time, Monica has come and she giggles a bit when she sees the wet ball hit my face.

It was funny though.
~~~
Sixth period is Tech Ed. Now, I'm not a technology nerd, but I have to admit I'm pretty good at the program "onshape". I actually made an airplane model on the computer and it looks legit. Better than a regular 8th grader, I must add.

So then the next step after that is to actually create a model with cardboard, sticks, and way more materials on the back table. I do that for the rest of the period, which was actually very fun.
~~~
After school, I'm always there early so I stand there in the blazing sun. Ryan, the tallest guy in school, comes out. It's me and my friends duty to talk to him every single day after school. Me, Maya, abey, and Caitlin are basically a FANCLUB for Ryan. A FANCLUB consisting of 7th grade girls. But I feel like his soul has left his body because of his height curse. He has to hear about how tall he is, every single day. So me and my
Friends don't mention it, but we try to be friends with him. He always gives one word responses, but that's just him. Today is no different, but he's more weirded out by Abey trying to provide shade for him by using her big science board.
~~~
Me, LUCAS, and Tessa all get off the bus and all the other kids at the bus stop go walk home as we continue talking about stupid ass people. Oh, What a wonderful time.

Tessa comes to my house and leaves at 10:50. Yeah, it's a really fun time. We walk to QFC, sushi cafe, and Over The Rainbow. I feel like barfing by the time I get home, but I'm so satisfied. I had so many mouth orgasms. (Yes, I said "mouth orgasms".)

We watch rise of the guardians again, except this time Tessa is here to experience it.
~~~
Today was great.

P.S There's a lot of typos but IDC and the thing about Chloe was not that detailed, there's more things to it but I'm too lazy to explain. If she's reading this right now, just know that I didn't regret saying that. I had a good reason to. 👌