5/30/16

I wake up to my sister ripping my blanket off the bed and yelling at me to "wake up!" God, that bitch. She doesn't even realize how tired in the morning I am. I'm one of those people who need a very long rest to function well, and I guess she's not. I stayed up until like 3 am so that must mean something. My mom is in the hallway telling us we're going to the mall. Great.

Not that going to the mall isn't fun, I just didn't seem to have any reason to go.

Well, except for clothes shopping I guess, but I hate walking around and finding nothing I want.

But first, we're in Bellevue walking around for god knows how long. Me and my sister get mcdonalds and head to a lounge area. We eat there and chill for a really long time and then go to forever 21 and Aeropostale. All I got from all those stores is 2 black shirts and sweatpants. Yup. Because I totally don't already have a shit ton of that in my closet already. *sigh*

I swear, if me and my sister were to blend our closets together, it would just be an array of black and lighter blacks. We don't really have "variety."

But anyway, my legs start to become sore after so much walking and by that time I'm just doing whatever I can to get out of the mall.

Then, we get in the car and head to target. Not that I'm complaining, target is one of my favorite stores. Once we get there, me and my sister survey the area and see what this specific target has. This one isn't the one that's near to my house.

Since my sister is a stubborn asshole, we go where she wants. At least she was just looking through the school supply and art supply sections.

God, I'm a total SLUT for art supplies. It's a bit weird, I know. I love looking at art supplies so much, and touching all them, and picking them up and messing with them. Although there isin't much to mess with, it's all in packaging. (Except the sketchbooks, hehehe ;)))

I take my sweet, sweet time sensually touching all the nice, fine, art supplies as my sister looks at storage boxes and pulls all them out to look inside. Yeah, I guess my sister is a school supply slut. We all have our kinks.

But in the end, my sister gets a planner and a storage box and I get one very fine sketchbook. On the outside the sketchbook looks really professional and shit, without metal binding or anything. On the inside, the pages are all blank and I can just flip through them and feel the perfect texture for drawings I can fill it with.

Today was nice

Today was nice. Mainly because I bought a new sketchbook, even though I don't really deserve it. (I have a shit ton of art supplies already, but I'm a slut for new supples.) But, you know, it's always the small joys in life that make life worth living.

Damn, that sounded emo

Damn, that sounded emo. I should quote myself on that.

"It's always the small joys in life that make life worth living"

-Jennie