5/29/16 Part 2

(This is a continuation from the last part.)

Red! I thought I'd never get to see her again. God bless.

For those who don't know, Red is a person on Maya and Abey's bus that I basically became friends with.

*flashback to the second-to-last school dance, all of us waiting for the activity buses*

We all walk to a bus, and we wait until the bus driver gets it all situated out. This girl with red hair is semi-talking to Abey and Maya and kind of talking to herself.

"I think this is our bus stop!" The girl with the red-hair says.

"Hey, I like your hair", I say.

"Thanks, that's the first time someone ever complimented me on my hair! I was waiting for someone to say something." Then she laughs a lot and we all head on the bus, all sitting near eachother. She surprisingly laughs at almost ALL my jokes. Some of the things I say aren't even jokes. Later, when she leaves to go to her house I say bye.

"Oh bye- wait I don't know your name! Wait, don't tell me your real name. Can I call you 'Red'?"

She giggles.

"Sure, why not?"

*flashforward to seeing Red again*

"EYYYYYY!!!" We all say in unison. Eventually the long distance turns into a short distance, and we start talking.

"Red, I haven't seen you in a while. Did you hear that car crash?"

"Yeah, that's why I'm outside," she says, as she laughs.

Then we explain to her that it wasn't really a car crash, and all that stuff.

But she really is a laugher. I think she laughs every other sentence. I don't know how she does it.

*fast forward to later*

So eventually we ask if she can hang out with us, and we walk to the hop in which takes about 15 minutes. I buy ice cream, Arizona tea, and salt and vinegar chips. It tastes so good. The rest buy their fair share of junk food, and we sit down at the tables to chill. We're all having such a good time, actually socializing and shit. It's amazing. I felt like we all stayed there for hours, but I mean that in a good way. Of course, Red is new to the group and she finds our tendencies weird. But she's weird herself, with her red hair and ongoing laughter. And it's a big surprise to find out she's actually 14, but in 7th grade.

We agree on her calling me Blue because of my blue hoodie. I say that we should make a baby and call it purple. She laughs, I laugh, and we all had a great time hanging out for the day.

We head back to Maya's house to hang some more and Red heads back to her house.

I say bye to Red and she says bye to me, (blue.)

We still don't know each other's real names, which makes our friendship even more fun. *cue Red's laughter*