5

It has been 5 days since Christmas and it is Nearly New Year's Day. Ever since Michael came into my room he hasn't been talking to me but he has been doing things, nice things. Like making breakfast doing jobs that Mum has asked me to do. I really want to talk to him again and to be honest, I don't even remember what happened to us.

"Vi vi are you really leaving?" My little sisters were lying on my bed with me. They didn't want me go to Sydney even though it's not very far away from where I live.

"I'll only be away for a week but I'm only 1 hour away!" I looked into their sad eyes, "I'll take you for ice cream when I get back okay?" Suddenly they were so excited that I was going to leave. Anything that involves ice cream they are all for it.

"Violet we are going now," Like came into my room ruining the warm embraces of my sisters. Like left but a red haired male came in my room in place of him. He pick up my bags I had left near the door.

"Is this all?" He sounded nervous, but why? Was it me?

"Yeah," he turned to leave, "wait Michael, can we be friends please?"

"We already are I'm just too shy to start anything," he said this so fast and his face was going red, "I, I really like you."

I looked into his eyes knowing that I like him too, a lot. "We better go," he broke eyes contact, "the boys will be waiting." We walked to the front door passing the living room where the boys had slept. Surprisingly it was so clean compared to 3 days ago when there was pizza boxes and clothes all over the place.

We exited my house with the girls running up to me and clinging onto my waist. "We don't want you to goooo," they said dragging to o. Mum came up and took them of me.

"I know your 18 but call me and," she looked to the boys to see their attention off our goodbyes, "wear protection please, I don't want to look after another child," she said looking down to the 3 little girls.

"Ew mum you know I would never do that and there will be other girls there too," She nodded her head and I turned and jumped into the backseat of their big ute.

Ashton was driving with Luke in shotgun, I was in the middle and Michael and Calum were sitting next to me. There definitely wasn't any space left in fact their wasn't even enough space for me! Calum and I started talking aimlessly about things that didn't even matter and Ashton and Luke were talking about who knows what. Michael had earphones in and had his attention on outside. Every now and then he would look at Calum and I.

"We are nearly their!" Ashton shouted loudly to speak over the noise. The city of Sydney came into view. I've been to Sydney before but today it was beautiful and all the light gave me a sense of adventure. I couldn't wait for this week.

-----

A/N

IM SO SORRY! I am having a writers block atm so I'm sorry if i haven't been writing a lot. I'll be back on track soon though!

C